YF Group - racing-forums.com - Subway Fresh Fit 500(k)

DP, u are going to have to do better than that.
Sorry, but weekends are my other family time.

There's a new sheriff in town this week and he goes by the name 'Old Timer Racing'. He moves up two spots to grab the overall lead by a 37 point margin. Pretty darn good for two weeks in.

This weeks biggest points earner is wilkesboromoonshiner2.0 edging out PettyCharger by 3 points.

This weeks 'Biggest Mover' award goes out to a pair of tough guys, PettyCharger & MAX THRUST. Both were a +18 for the week with PettyCharger cracking the top 10 @ the 7th position and MAX THRUST taking over the 11th spot.

This weeks 'Biggest Loser' award goes out to Team Nichodemus who dropped a whopping -24 spots to 30th position.

Next up: Kobalt Tools 400 @ Vegas

Deadline to select your drivers is Mar 8 5:00am EST

Phoenix_1_Results.jpg

Sorry, but weekends are my other family time.

There's a new sheriff in town this week and he goes by the name 'Old Timer Racing'. He moves up two spots to grab the overall lead by a 37 point margin. Pretty darn good for two weeks in.

This weeks biggest points earner is wilkesboromoonshiner2.0 edging out PettyCharger by 3 points.

This weeks 'Biggest Mover' award goes out to a pair of tough guys, PettyCharger & MAX THRUST. Both were a +18 for the week with PettyCharger cracking the top 10 @ the 7th position and MAX THRUST taking over the 11th spot.

This weeks 'Biggest Loser' award goes out to Team Nichodemus who dropped a whopping -24 spots to 30th position.

Next up: Kobalt Tools 400 @ Vegas

Deadline to select your drivers is Mar 8 5:00am EST

View attachment 6066
You forgot the best "hold your own" award, I'm still in second. :p

I had Carl Edwards in my starting lineup, how am I not credited with any wins, top 5s, or top 10s?

I had Carl Edwards in my starting lineup, how am I not credited with any wins, top 5s, or top 10s?
Had the same question, Spike --- then found this:

How weekly finishes are scored in Fantasy Auto Racing

ID: SLN6382​
Refers to: Fantasy Auto Racing

Description
This article explains how your weekly team score relates to your weekly finish numbers.

Resolution
Weekly Finishes are based on Fantasy Racing team finishes, not based on actual driver finishes.

The group member with the highest weekly total score will be given a Win, Top 5, and Top 10 finish. The group members who finished 2nd through 5th will be given Top 5 and Top 10 finishes. The group members who finished 6th through 10th will be given Top 10 finishes. The group members who finished 11th or lower are not eligible for a Weekly Finish.

Back
Top Bottom