Your favorite Daytona 500 moment?

When KyBu wrecked himself and other Joe Gibbs' cars yesterday -- then blamed it on the tire...

My next greatest Daytona 500 Moment didn't happen -- Jamie McMurray getting his ass kicked in the parking lot after the race for causing 2 wrecks involving over half the field...

When KyBu wrecked him and other Joe Gibbs' cars yesterday -- then blamed it on the tire...

My next greatest Daytona 500 Moment didn't happen -- Jamie McMurray getting his ass kicked in the parking lot after the race for causing 2 wrecks involving 36 cars...

WAIT...

are you saying kyle wrecked ....ON PURPOSE?

your car awaits

upload_2017-2-27_21-52-15.jpeg

When KyBu wrecked himself and other Joe Gibbs' cars yesterday -- then blamed it on the tire...

My next greatest Daytona 500 Moment didn't happen -- Jamie McMurray getting his ass kicked in the parking lot after the race for causing 2 wrecks involving over half the field...
Let's talk about Jeff Gordon' shoes instead.

The demands of driving a corner exceeded KyBu's abilities, and as his car rotated around to the left, the announcers were stumbling over themselves on which tire to blame. Yup, the 3 Stooges in the Booth (and that includes Gordon and his size 7 shoes) were cackling.

At least KyBu didn't seem to care which tire to blame -- and Joe is left to clean up another KyBu mess...

Back
Top Bottom