Your favorite drivers for the new season

Chase Elliott in nationwide. Cup series I am not sure. I generally like the politically incorrect drivers like Smoke, Brad K, and I like Carl as well. I dont really have a favorite but there are plenty I dont care for.

Cup: Any TRD Toyota (11, 15, 18, 20, 55)
NNS: Any JGR Toyota
Trucks: Bubba Wallace, 54

Last edited:
Every thread is a Loganal or Kyle Busch thread. I may be propagating more replies about those two by saying that, so my apologies to the rest of the field.

Cup
Austin Dillon
Jeff Gordon
Kurt Busch
Brian Vickers
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Nationwide
Brian Scott

Trucks
Joey Coulter
Ryan Blaney
Bubba Wallace

Every thread is a Loganal or Kyle Busch thread. I may be propagating more replies about those two by saying that, so my apologies to the rest of the field.
You are! lol... it's not our fault were here more and are more passionate about our drivers than "the rest of the field". We have fun with it... maybe you guys should too :D :p I can tell you one thing.... me KF18 and Fender have been havin a blast the past few days lol

You are! lol... it's not our fault were here more and are more passionate about our drivers than "the rest of the field". We have fun with it... maybe you guys should too :D :p I can tell you one thing.... me KF18 and Fender have been havin a blast the past few days lol
Actually it's K18f....:oops:

JUN-YER 1st and I like Kurt Busch, Austin Dillon and a few other young ones

NNW --- I really don't have one fav. but pull for many.

Trucks - same as above

It is easy to remember some of the fans favorite drivers, but some fans change from year to year so i was wondering who is your drivers you are going to root for this year? Here are my drivers for this year.
--------------------------------------
Sprint Cup
SHR / Tony Stewart---- Chevy
SHR / Kevin Harvick-----Chevy
SHR / Kurt Busch-------- Chevy
SHR / Danica Patrick--- Chevy
HM / Dale Earnhardt Jr-Chevy
BKR / Alex Bowman---- Toyota "Rookie"
-----------------------------------------
Nationwide
JRM / Chase Elliot--------Chevy "Rookie"
Trucks
undecided

Sprint Cup -

Matt Kenseth
Carl Edwards
AJ Allmendinger
Marcus Ambrose
Ryan Newman

NNS -

Regan Smith

Truck -

Jeb Burton

Wow. 62 posts in this thread so far and only 2 votes for Jimmy Johnson! Interesting.

Cup: Kyle Busch, Kyle Larson, Smoke, Kasey Kahne, Greg Biffle, Matt Kenseth
Nationwide: Chase Elliott, James Buescher
Trucks: Erik Jones, Ryan Blaney, Darrell Wallace Jr.

Junior
Jimmie
Gordon
Kahne
Austin Dillon
Kyle Larson
Jamie Mac
Danica

Nationwide
Chase Elliot
Jeffrey Earnhardt

Cup
Matt Kenseth
Kurt B
Carl Edwards
Smoke
Brad K
Vickers
Gordon
Harvick

Nationwide
Regan Smith
Chase Elliott
Elliott Sadler

Trucks
Dont care

CUP: Kahne, Larson, Dillon
Nationwide: Chase Elliott and Jeffrey Earnhardt

I was not planning on rooting for Kyle Busch this year, but, it just wouldn't be as exciting of a season if i didn't...so i'm adding him back on to my list of drivers. I just can't help myself...i must like the mental ubuse.:p:)

I was not planning on rooting for Kyle Busch this year, but, it just wouldn't be as exciting of a season if i didn't...so i'm adding him back on to my list of drivers. I just can't help myself...i must like the mental ubuse.:p:)

Good for you Nitro !!!!!!!!!!!!
hg.jpg

It is easy to remember some of the fans favorite drivers, but some fans change from year to year so i was wondering who is your drivers you are going to root for this year? Here are my drivers for this year.
--------------------------------------
Sprint Cup
SHR / Tony Stewart---- Chevy
SHR / Kevin Harvick-----Chevy
SHR / Kurt Busch-------- Chevy
SHR / Danica Patrick--- Chevy
HM / Dale Earnhardt Jr-Chevy
BKR / Alex Bowman---- Toyota "Rookie"
Nationwide
JRM / Chase Elliot--------Chevy "Rookie"
Trucks
undecided

I see a theme here...;) You must really, really like Bowman to root for a Toyodor.

Root for.
Harvick
Gordon, if he shows some fire this year.
Logano, (because that neck looks real funny next to any trophy)
Stenhouse

For entertainment purposes only....
Kyle 'whawha' Busch
Kurt 'Is this the fun part' Busch
Tony 'the rules are different for me' Stewart
AJ 'pill sage' Allmendinger
Brad 'the imitator' Keselowski
Kasey 'Got Milk?' Kahne
Danica 'never miss a wreck' Patrick.....Well, you get the idea. Anyone who brings something to the show.

I am going to add to my list

Kurt, #1 of course.
Junior, when Kurt is knocked out.
Kyle, lately, I find myself cheering for him if neither Kurt or Junior can win it.

I am a nascar fan and like a lot of the drivers... My most favorite is dale jr. For nationwide I always route for Reagan smith. My least favorite brad keselowski ....omg can't stand him!!

I am a nascar fan and like a lot of the drivers... My most favorite is dale jr. For nationwide I always route for Reagan smith. My least favorite brad keselowski ....omg can't stand him!!

*Regan :)

Back
Top Bottom