2016 Charlotte - Coca-Cola 600 - Pre Race Thread

High attrition early. Careful and fortunate playing of flags and wave-arounds. Rain just after half way. It just could be that certain, special driver's evening.

Did you kids enjoy today's earlier festivities?

Louie Shamilton was gifted the Monaco Grand Prix by RedBull's ineptitude and was later caught on camera in an awkward embrace with Justin Bieber.

The 100th running of the fabled Indy 500 produced a surprise fuel mileage winner in Alexander Rossi, recently displaced by F1 team Manor because the Indonesian government produced a larger financial package with which to buy Alex's seat for their guy. Fascinating stuff. The event was further highlighted by the appearance of Lady Gaga in the two-seater behind Mario Andretti. No word yet on whether or not she was wearing a meat dress.

Okay ... let's get back to dissing NASCAR ...

So 76% of Race Day viewers think Larson is going win too

So 76% of Race Day viewers think Larson is going win too

Of course, the sympathy vote goes far in NASCAR, fans love to root for underdogs. If he ever wins it'll be when literally nobody expects like fuel mileage or something, he can't handle the pressure. Now Chase could certainly win tonight

Man how many more f1 and indy spoilers am I going to have to hope to avoid. After an amazing time away I come home and my dvr is useless.:angry:

Trevor Bayne or Stenhouse winning tonight would be awesome...

Its a longggg race.
I can see Bayne winning, last few races, he is like a totally different driver.

Competition caution at lap 25, I heard.

I would guess there will be a half dozen cars a lap down by then so I can see Nascar wanting to slow things down a bit just in case some of the better funded teams need to make adjustments.

Alright, lets get that green flag in the air, I am ready for a long night of racing.

I'm not seeing rain in the forecast until 9 and then it clears up an hour later. They better not call this bish early when there is still time plus tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom