# 31 ----winless champ ---even closer now !

Attention: Brian France & Co.

Please make the following revisions to the Nascar past champions list to reflect the driver with the most wins as being the true and deserving champion.

2004 Jiimmie Johnson, 8 wins (Kurt Busch)

2005 Greg Biffle, 6 wins (Tony Stewart)

2006 Kasey Kahne, 6 wins (Jimmie Johnson)

2007 Jimmie Johnson 10 wins, no Change

2008 Carl Edwards, 9 wins (Jimmie Johnson)

2009 Jimmie Johnson, 7 wins no change

2010 Denny Hamlin 8 wins (Jimmie Johnson)

2011 Tony Stewart, 5 wins, no change

2012 Brad Keselowski, 5 wins, please add Hamlin and Johnson as co-champions as they had 5 wins also.

2013 Matt Kenseth, 7 wins ( Jimmie Johnson)

Obviously these glaring iniquities in the system are the fault of Jimmie Johnson and not yours.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled Fans, worldwide.

Hamlin is looking pretty good for the Cup right now. He's proven that he can win at the next 2 tracks, hasn't ruffled any feathers lately and isn't afraid to move anyone if need be. I also have a feeling that we may see #18 do something to help his teammates if the opportunity should arise ;)

Hamlin is looking pretty good for the Cup right now. He's proven that he can win at the next 2 tracks, hasn't ruffled any feathers lately and isn't afraid to move anyone if need be. I also have a feeling that we may see #18 do something to help his teammates if the opportunity should arise ;)

I'd be happy with Denny as champion . He's probably the only chaser that neither side of the debate should be upset with .

Would love to see Hamlin edge out Logano at the line at Homestead to win the championship.

Newman still hanging around and by his interviews' still having fun. actually he's the only driver still in contention that looks stress free, enjoying it, having fun IMO.

Movin-on-Up.jpg

Im gonna throw food on Newmans windshield if he is ahead at homestead lol

Would love to see Ryan win so Brians head will explode but poor Ryan is bringing a slingshot to a gunfight, unless a piece of space junk takes out the other 3 he is toast. wtf is he doing there anyhow ?

Would love to see Ryan win so Brians head will explode but poor Ryan is bringing a slingshot to a gunfight, unless a piece of space junk takes out the other 3 he is toast. wtf is he doing there anyhow ?

don't count ya chickens yet !
david beat goliath w/ a slingshot ! :D

Brian would care less if Newman won, fans will be bitching about it till Daytona.

Brian would care less if Newman won, fans will be bitching about it till Daytona.
some will continue to bitch after that, they really don't need a reason. the Chase is a huge success, Brain and company found something that works. ratings are up, the racing is better and Newman has a really good chance. Hope the new car next year does as well.

some will continue to bitch after that, they really don't need a reason. the Chase is a huge success, Brain and company found something that works. ratings are up, the racing is better and Newman has a really good chance. Hope the new car next year does as well.
I worry about the new car

I wouldn't say the Chase is a huge success. Rating were up in only like 3 of the 9 Chase races.

I don't go by the ratings very much, I go by my personal meter. another thing about the ratings. I don't go by the up and downs and what so in so says. Nascar ratings yearly average over the whole season is a better guage I use, and it has been really steady at about 5 million average a race for a long time, really steady. That is why TV people have paid out almost 8 billion for the long term rights in the future.

Because the racing has been so good this year.....I'm a bit scared that it may change.
I hear that. here is what a Nascar expert says about it from the article
"You take the power out, but we're also taking drag off (by trimming the spoiler) to re-balance this whole thing," he said. "It's not going to be as dramatic as most people think. We're hoping … it will make the racing better, closer. Our goals are always that, right? To provide better entertainment for our fans."
This new car as we all know is much better than the old C.O.T. and we had a sheet storm when that came out, and then this year they lost the ride height rule and it got really good, so who knows I'm an optomist

I hear that. here is what a Nascar expert says about it from the article
"You take the power out, but we're also taking drag off (by trimming the spoiler) to re-balance this whole thing," he said. "It's not going to be as dramatic as most people think. We're hoping … it will make the racing better, closer. Our goals are always that, right? To provide better entertainment for our fans."
This new car as we all know is much better than the old C.O.T. and we had a sheet storm when that came out, and then this year they lost the ride height rule and it got really good, so who knows I'm an optomist
The problem is with how they are taking the power out. Restrictor plates are not the answer. I don't want every race to be like Daytona and Talladega.

The problem is with how they are taking the power out. Restrictor plates are not the answer. I don't want every race to be like Daytona and Talladega.
it is only 3 to four miles an hour, they have been restricting horsepower since the 60's. not all restrictor plates are made the same, you are not going to notice 3 to 4 miles and hour, they gained that much this year from the first to the last of the season with car tuning and you couldn't tell it except by the times.

I bet you have seen the tv article with him and his wife about that place Pudge. Pretty cool deal, I'm an animal lover, got all kinds of wild stuff around here I have built habitat for. Can't afford to feed what they feed.

I bet you have seen the tv article with him and his wife about that place Pudge. Pretty cool deal, I'm an animal lover, got all kinds of wild stuff around here I have built habitat for. Can't afford to feed what they feed.
yeah it's pretty cool. they both do alot

Back
Top Bottom