All-Star --- RACE thread

The TV guys said there would be lots of action and there was! Another exciting All-Star race that will be talked about for years to come!

Damnit! Really thought Larson had it. Would have been something good about this craptastic race.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Larson kept driving in too hard and should have stayed on Logano's door. Kenseth did it to him last week and Larson didn't learn from it.

Logano got to Larson's fender there on purpose and I dont think Larson liked that. Larson tried to repay the favor by sucking him around going into turn 1 and ruined his own day.

that **** show ends with Larson washing up the track and a Penske 1-2 wtf. How appropriate.

Larson's fatal flaw. Dude cannot keep the damn car off the wall.

That wasn't your average overdriving wall slap. His save earlier in the race over rules that incident. Lol

The announcers said Larson must be saying "what do I have to do to win one of these things?" It's simple. Stop walling yourself. I know it's irrelevant here in this race because it's win or bust.

But in normal races, it seems like most of the time he is running good he gets loose and walls it. That needs to stop if he ever wants to live up to his potential.

And I like the dude. But man, it's frustrating to see him in the wall every week.

I remember him at Eldora in the trucks riding the wall pretty much

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom