All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's basically the Anna Kournikova of NASCAR. She's not particularly good (at best average) at what she does but she gets attention because of her looks. There's also the fact that Danica is the only female in a major sport. The WNBA and Women's Tennis aren't exactly pulling in NASCAR level ratings.

This was the quote I was looking for when mentioning Anna's Facebook photo today.

Oh good , back to sex again . Women are awful racers , but they sure are purdy . How bout posting some more sexy pictures guys ?

Oh good , back to sex again . Women are awful racers , but they sure are purdy . How bout posting some more sexy pictures guys ?
Are you opposed to us posting sexy pictures of purdy women, Ted?

I'm only half-joking here. Just curious.

Are you opposed to us posting sexy pictures of purdy women, Ted?

I'm only half-joking here. Just curious.

On the contrary , it's better than talkin about women in racing . Women racers are awful . Danica , for instance , makes too much money ,has a small chest and has had previous poor finishes .

On the contrary , it's better than talkin about women in racing . Women racers are awful . Danica , for instance , makes too much money ,has a small chest and has had previous poor finishes .

Do you ever wake up in good mood?

LOL. I walked right into that one.

Kenzie Ruston is in that Drive for Diversity thing so maybe she'll finally get somewhere. Johanna Long despite beating Patrick consistently in worse equipment just kind of lingers.

One of them wimmin was the first out f the Nationwide race . Honestly , why don't they give them a trophy and tell them to stay in the hauler . Timmy Hill could've won with that car . Wimmin got no business in racin .

It ain't got nothing to do with man or woman for me. I liken Danica to somebody like JWT - ain't neither one of em very good to me.
That said, I don't have a problem with either of them being there.

I could stomach Danica if she had a bigger chest , a lot less money and nobody talked about her .:)

I could stomach her if she would quit wrecking Ricky, looks bad for the sport, domestic violence should not be tolerated, big or little chest.

Today, Patrick returns to Kansas, the scene of her first near win and top ten finish just a few short months ago.

Not to be lost in her extensive list of records is the fact Driver 10 has secured another first. Friday past, without fanfare, she quietly became the first woman to qualify 29th for a cup race at Kansas Speedway – twice. Last year, same facility and from 29th, she became the first woman to put her car in the fence before completing a single lap of a cup race.

These are significant accomplishments Janet Guthrie could have never hoped to achieve. Perhaps equally impressive, Patrick has set these records in less than eighty cup races.

These are significant accomplishments Janet Guthrie could have never hoped to achieve. Perhaps equally impressive, Patrick has set these records in less than eighty cup races.

To be honest , Guthrie had a tough time in Cup . Don't think she ever had a lead lap finish and the one big race where she finished 6th , she was 13 laps down. Racing was tougher back then , because it was a test of durability of car and driver . Women weren't welcome then and still aren't .

To be honest , Guthrie had a tough time in Cup . Don't think she ever had a lead lap finish and the one big race where she finished 6th , she was 13 laps down. Racing was tougher back then , because it was a test of durability of car and driver . Women weren't welcome then and still aren't .

That's the point. The fact that Guthrie raced in a less politically correct time with cars that were real beasts to drive, and was still able to put up better numbers says a lot (makes one wonder what she might have done if she had been handed the equivalent level of equipment that Patrick has today).

That's the point. The fact that Guthrie raced in a less politically correct time with cars that were real beasts to drive, and was still able to put up better numbers says a lot (makes one wonder what she might have done if she had been handed the equivalent level of equipment that Patrick has today).

Given the incredible number of competitive cars today , I really couldn't say .

BzNn4njCcAEjpuu.jpg:large

while not many people were watching Patrick goes from P21-P16 for the finish at the end.....

WAY TO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom