All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not if there's an "IF" for Big E's granddaughter. Karsyn is going to be in Nationwide on her 18th birthday. Since she's like 13, we'll be seeing her in a JR Motorsports car by 2020.

Another note to all of the anti-DFD people: Kyle Larson and Bubba Wallace come from that program. It's one of the few things helping non-trustfund kids get into NASCAR.

i know of something else she didn't need.....

A Trophy Room

Never forget:

2008-4-20-danixa80784499.jpg

She is lucky that nobody takes her seriously. If this had been a driver who seriously mattered, there would be a **** storm. Instead, I believe that one of the media hacks referred to her demeanor as "on edge." I have another word. On a weekend when we celebrate Wendell Scott, she acted like an idiot. Bubba set her straight, however, by actually, WINNING. Imagine that.

Seems harsh, and cant say I agree with everything she said. Sometimes I think some people feel that to be a fan you have to agree with everything your driver says.....

Where would the BK and Kybu fans be then? :)

She is lucky that nobody takes her seriously. If this had been a driver who seriously mattered, there would be a **** storm. Instead, I believe that one of the media hacks referred to her demeanor as "on edge." I have another word. On a weekend when we celebrate Wendell Scott, she acted like an idiot. Bubba set her straight, however, by actually, WINNING. Imagine that.

She doesnt matter...:rolleyes:

She doesnt matter...:rolleyes:

I'll define those that matter as those in the Top 16. She's not. So no. Don't tell her. She doesn't know. She is out of line with her diversity program shot. She had been picture perfect in the media until now. She even managed to date another driver, and that was accepted. She isn't winning, so the media is all she has. She screws that up, she should just leave.

Seems harsh, and cant say I agree with everything she said. Sometimes I think some people feel that to be a fan you have to agree with everything your driver says.....

Depends on what my driver says. Your driver implied that a guy like Bubba Wallace was given an hand out. Classless. She implies that she earned everything she got. Question is, how did she earn it? On the track? No. On the hood of a Chevy? Probably.

I'll define those that matter as those in the Top 16. She's not. So no. Don't tell her. She doesn't know. She is out of line with her diversity program shot. She had been picture perfect in the media until now. She even managed to date another driver, and that was accepted. She isn't winning, so the media is all she has. She screws that up, she should just leave.

I think she feels like it is affirmative action for NASCAR. I did not say agree but thats how I read it. You should get in without help.

I can see both sides here. I think she could have chose her words better. I am sure she is not the only driver to speak without thinking 24/7

She is improving...lead the most laps for a woman..shes blazing trails. Im happy for her.

Depends on what my driver says. Your driver implied that a guy like Bubba Wallace was given an hand out. Classless. She implies that she earned everything she got. Question is, how did she earn it? On the track? No. On the hood of a Chevy? Probably.

:rolleyes:

Shes a woman. being feminine. Shes not afraid of it.

I think she feels like it is affirmative action for NASCAR. I did not say agree but thats how I read it. You should get in without help.

I can see both sides here. I think she could have chose her words better. I am sure she is not the only driver to speak without thinking 24/7

She is improving...lead the most laps for a woman..shes blazing trails. Im happy for her.

I don't care how Bubba Wallace got here, but I will tell you this, if it's the diversity program, I am all for it. The guy can wheel it in a way Danica will never understand.

I don't see the improvement. I really don't. I mean look at Kyle Larson and compare him to her. She's isn't even close. Danica's whole deal is the media. She cannot afford to speak without thinking because like I said, she screws that up, she's done.

:rolleyes:

Shes a woman. being feminine. Shes not afraid of it.

That's femine? Okay. Gotcha. Head on down to the pole dancing convention, and get a whole load of femininity. She's not careful, so won't be taken seriously as a driver. Oh wait.

I don't care how Bubba Wallace got here, but I will tell you this, if it's the diversity program, I am all for it. The guy can wheel it in a way Danica will never understand.

I don't see the improvement. I really don't. I mean look at Kyle Larson and compare him to her. She's isn't even close. Danica's whole deal is the media. She cannot afford to speak without thinking because like I said, she screws that up, she's done.

Im glad for people like Bubba and Kenize happy the diverisity program is there. I can also see why some people have feel the way they do. Same thing as some people feel its not fair Patrick has a ride with SHR and other drivers dont. She got there her way. No help.

Larson has a background Patrick does not fair there. Patrick wants to win and its gonna happen

That's femine? Okay. Gotcha. Head on down to the pole dancing convention, and get a whole load of femininity. She's not careful, so won't be taken seriously as a driver. Oh wait.

Shes no stripper, I feel thats outta line. She did not show any more skin that you see on a beach. Give your head a shake.
She wants girls to be who they want to be...God forbid a driver be allowed to feminine woman should they all be covered up head to toe?

Im glad for people like Bubba and Kenize happy the diverisity program is there. I can also see why some people have feel the way they do. Same thing as some people feel its not fair Patrick has a ride with SHR and other drivers dont. She got there her way. No help.

Larson has a background Patrick does not fair there. Patrick wants to win and its gonna happen

This isn't about background. This is about talent. He has more of that. So does most of the field.

They got raw talent. That's where their pull comes from.

Their bad attitude is just par for the course. Definitely not what got them where they are at right now.

Last edited:
Shes no stripper, I feel thats outta line. She did not show any more skin that you see on a beach. Give your head a shake.
She wants girls to be who they want to be...God forbid a driver be allowed to feminine woman should they all be covered up head to toe?

That's fine, but don't pretend you earned your keep on the dirt tracks of the midwest to get where you are.

That's fine, but don't pretend you earned your keep on the dirt tracks of the midwest to get where you are.

To my knowledge she hasn't. She said she got where she is by herself. thats true.

I like that the trophy says milerage

They got raw talent. That's where their pull comes from.

Their bad attitude is just par for the course. Definitely not what got them where they are at right now.

A win is a win. Shes a winner and stay tuned more to come.

I choose to disagree here. we all have opinions.

That's fair, and I do respect your loyalty to your driver. I have been harsh. That's because I am pissed that she ran her mouth on a very special weekend for Wendell Scott's family and Bubba Wallace. She was out of line.

For some, it seems a woman cant win. If she shows shes feminine you call her a whore, and if she acts butch and like one of the guys you'd call her a lesbian

For me, I am glad she acts like a woman. Shows girls you dont have to "act like one of the guys" to be in their world

That's fair, and I do respect your loyalty to your driver. I have been harsh. That's because I am pissed that she ran her mouth on a very special weekend for Wendell Scott's family and Bubba Wallace. She was out of line.

Point taken. I understand your feelings......I can see both sides of things. She could have chosen a better weekend to say what was on her mind though. I'm a little ticked she did not put in a good word for the program...Think of the publicity it would create for the program if she did.

To my knowledge she hasn't. She said she got where she is by herself. thats true.

Do not believe that.

Everyone has gotten to where they're at with help.

You cant make it alone in anything. That she has said she made it all by herself just shows how arrogant she is.

For some, it seems a woman cant win. If she shows shes feminine you call her a whore, and if she acts butch and like one of the guys you'd call her a lesbian

For me, I am glad she acts like a woman. Shows girls you dont have to "act like one of the guys" to be in their world

Whoa. Back up the truck. If Danica isn't ashamed of getting to where she is by slinging herself over the hood of a Camaro, why should Bubba Wallace be ashamed of being part of the diversity program? She can sling mud at diversity participants, but mud cannot be slung at her? The Danica Effect. BS.

Do not believe that.

Everyone has gotten to where they're at with help.

You cant make it alone in anything. That she has said she made it all by herself just shows how arrogant she is.

It was her business sense (save current comments) and the relationship she built with godaddy years upon years in the making

Whoa. Back up the truck. If Danica isn't ashamed of getting to where she is by slinging herself over the hood of a Camaro, why should Bubba Wallace be ashamed of being part of the diversity program? She can sling mud at diversity participants, but mud cannot be slung at her? The Danica Effect. BS.

I dont think she said he should be ashamed. She said she did not need the program. She rightly deserves the criticism for what she said. I, personally wish she would have not said it. I still will cheer for her. Our imperfect heroes/ heroines.

wow. what a dik...errr...you know. She's actually whining nobody pushed her sugar daddy aside and gave he cash?

That's a very interesting take on the Drive for Diversity program. I hadn't thought about it like that before, even though the comparison is pretty obvious now that you've brought it up.

I can actually understand where she's coming from here, but like you've acknowledged and like Revman said, she probably could have picked a better time to make those comments.

I'm like you and can see both sides of this issue. You could look at it as affirmative action, but it's given us some good (or "well qualified") drivers, which is definitely a good thing. So I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom