All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jolo only "manned up" cause he did not want to be in her cross hairs

Joey needs all the friends he can get running for the cup.
She needs to prove her mettle to the guys out there. Dont blame her for standing her ground.
I get that.. but when you talk about it with the guy.. and he gets the idea its all good.. then the next day you tell the media something like that.... thats kinda messed up.

I get that.. but when you talk about it with the guy.. and he gets the idea its all good.. then the next day you tell the media something like that.... thats kinda messed up.

Maybe she wants to see if Joey was serious about it or if it was an apology to get what he wanted.

Maybe she wants to see if Joey was serious about it or if it was an apology to get what he wanted.
Chances are nothing will come of it. It's not like Joey is a dirty racer.. just one of those things. I'm sure they'll be fine.. I just don't think she needs to be stupid about it. He has nothing to prove to her.

Chances are nothing will come of it. It's not like Joey is a dirty racer.. just one of those things. I'm sure they'll be fine.. I just don't think she needs to be stupid about it. He has nothing to prove to her.

As long as he races her clean all will as good as sliced bread

Put his ass in the wall Danica, he deserves it. :cool:

Reactions: JEB
I've noticed a sudden improvement in the past month with her, almost as if she flipped a switch on like a light switch- is someone training/coaching her? I can see her getting into top 10's next year if she gets a good car with the new chief.

I've noticed a sudden improvement in the past month with her, almost as if she flipped a switch on like a light switch- is someone training/coaching her? I can see her getting into top 10's next year if she gets a good car with the new chief.

OOPS wrong racing forum . We hates wimmin .

Yes...Kevin Harvick has been tutoring her this year, and it seems to be paying off in her on track performance. She even had a pretty good run going today until she got caught up in the Kez crash fest.

She was well on her way to the front from 16th when Biffle, in order to help team mate Stenhouse, Jr. in his intense points battle with Patrick for 27th, intentionally shoved her into damaged 2. The GoDaddy Chevrolet was heavily damaged in the collision. End of story. NASCAR should do something about it but they won't.

There were, however, bright spots on a dim day. She was 2nd among SHR team drivers. Although she gave up points to Allgaier she had enough of a lead on him to still have a firm grip on 28th.

Since she's flipped the switch over the past month to earn a solid average finish on mile and a half tracks of 18th. With Texas up next and someone on the box capable of engineering speak she's so used to and speaks fluently, she'll be ready to race for the win. An analysis of greater detail will follow, prior to the drop of the American Ethanol Green Flag next week end.

She was well on her way to the front from 16th when Biffle, in order to help team mate Stenhouse, Jr. in his intense points battle with Patrick for 27th, intentionally shoved her into damaged 2. The GoDaddy Chevrolet was heavily damaged in the collision. End of story. NASCAR should do something about it but they won't.

I don't think Ricky would appreciate that.

What do you think NASCAR should do about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
MRN said that the #41 & #10 are switching crew chiefs next year. Danica needs more if an engineering chief & kurt needs more of an old school chief. Interesting to see if that changes anything.

I notice only Danica Patrick's most ardent supporters are the ones who bring up her gender, in an attempt to strawman any argument made against her.

Fact

Wow, for a lot of 'guys' who complain about all the attention Danica receives or claim to dislike her you sure do talk about her a lot. It's kind of sad that you need to continue to insult and try and tear her down. I sit her wanting to point out all the errors in the stuff you post but then as I reflect on the posts I've read it doesn't matter. You don't want to let any facts get in the way of your pontificating.

Wow, for a lot of 'guys' who complain about all the attention Danica receives or claim to dislike her you sure do talk about her a lot. It's kind of sad that you need to continue to insult and try and tear her down. I sit her wanting to point out all the errors in the stuff you post but then as I reflect on the posts I've read it doesn't matter. You don't want to let any facts get in the way of your pontificating.

you have said exactly nothing.:D

I was thinking Joey doesn't usually see her so it's not a factor, but on second thought, you're right. :)
LOL. My man Hamslice.

He needs to feud with Danica and talk mad **** about her. It worked out pretty well for Brad and Joey.

not sure what race you where watching but Danica drove into the back of Casey Mears all by herself.. She never made contact with the 2 car

Right on, we should be talking about her awsome performance.

Per the drivers averages website for the last 36 races.
Her average finish is 34th best.
Her number of top 10s is 27th best.
Her driver rating is 32nd best.
27 different drivers have recorded a top five, Danica is not one of them.

For the 2014 season thus far

Her average finish is 28th best
26 drivers have more top 10s, she has three or the same amount as Casey Mears.
27 Divers have a top 5, she isn't in that group.

Over the last six races
Her average finish is 27th best
27 drivers including Travis kAwful have a top 10, Danica is not one of them.
16 drivers including London Castles have a top 5, Danica ain't one of them either.
Her driver rating is 26th best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom