All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she has a clue right now. She also has trouble running a consistent line, which makes it near impossible to diagnose the car.

disagree here--she would not have won the pole at daytona if she was all over the place all the time

Yep.All she kept during practice and the race was"my car is raising up over the bumps" and in the corners it was loose,tight and over rotating all at the same time.

After the rain the track confused a lot of drivers

I just dont think Danica has the skill to really push a cup car out to the edge of its limits. Nor does she have the type of mentality to carry on when somebody bumps her or lays a fender on the car. She is too much of a hot head. I bet this has been a rude awakening for her!!

how hard is this to figure out, SHE CAN"T DRIVE A STOCK CAR. what ever she did before she got to nascar doesn't matter.

Except for the normal bunch who finished in the top 25. Danica just don't got what it takes no matter the track or it's conditions

I believe in my driver. The hill is steep she has to climb and the clock is ticking. But I'm not ready to give up. I just believe she has it in her...

I wouldn't have a problem with Danica doing well, in fact, I'd probably enjoy it. There are those in the professional ranks that believe she can do it, I'm sure there are those who don't. Don't bring up Petty as his statement didn't hold any weight with me. If he would have used Kyle as proof of no talent such as, " I know when a driver cannot compete in this sport, look at my Son and tell me you don't see the same in Danica". Now that would be an honest evaluation that I could agree with!

nice to see...a young fan at her shop
she always has time for fans

tumblr_n3qh6rpjAk1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

I wouldn't have a problem with Danica doing well, in fact, I'd probably enjoy it. There are those in the professional ranks that believe she can do it, I'm sure there are those who don't. Don't bring up Petty as his statement didn't hold any weight with me. If he would have used Kyle as proof of no talent such as, " I know when a driver cannot compete in this sport, look at my Son and tell me you don't see the same in Danica". Now that would be an honest evaluation that I could agree with!

I know it's almost pointless to compare drivers of different eras, but since you made the comparison, Kyle had one top 5 and 17 top 10 finishes in about as many starts as Danica has had.

Kyle posted those stats in 51 starts whereas Danica with 53 starts has only one top 10 finish.

Honest evaluation, Kyle was much better than Danica in their first 50 starts.

I know it's almost pointless to compare drivers of different eras, but since you made the comparison, Kyle had one top 5 and 17 top 10 finishes in about as many starts as Danica has had.

Kyle posted those stats in 51 starts whereas Danica with 53 starts has only one top 10 finish.

Honest evaluation, Kyle was much better than Danica in their first 50 starts.

Point proven, thank you...

Can't disagree, MR. Numbers dont lie...I have faith she will get better. Much better. Also when she shows other drivers that she can handle a car on the track they will have confidence racing around her. I just want sexism to stay out of it.

Fun fact of the day, FWIW...

Monday was Danica's 42nd consecutive race without a top-10 finish. 25 other drivers have started all of the last 42 races, and all 25 have at least one top-10 finish in those 42 races.

Monday was Danica's 42nd consecutive race without a top-10 finish. 25 other drivers have started all of the last 42 races, and all 25 have at least one top-10 finish in those 42 races.
And just think, good or bad, most of the world knows the name Danica, but could not tell you the name of the other 25 drivers... her driving may not be stellar but she must be doing something right. $$$$$;)

Last edited:
And just think, good or bad, most of the world knows the name Danica, but could not tell you the name of the other 25 drivers... her driving may not be stellar but she must be doing something right. $$$$$;)

Lots of people know who Justin Beiber is too, that doesn't mean he'd doing anything right.

Lots of people know who Justin Beiber is too, that doesn't mean he'd doing anything right.
That's why i said good or bad...she is doing something good with her life, and Beiber not so much. Some can handle success and popularity, and some can't. She could have went down the same destructive path as him...but she chose not to...and my hats off to her for that.

Last edited:

wonder if D.W. and the gang will point that out?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom