All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree with this.

Danica would have no worries securing a ride as she comes with full sponsorship. Something lots of teams are desperate for these days.

However I'm skeptical of the rumor SHR has started the performance clock on her. SHR is cashing some massive checks from sponsorship and merchandise sales because of Danica. It would be foolish to walk away from a cash cow that's producing 8 figure number$ for the team each year no matter how bad she really is.
She is there to pay for Kurt and Kevin, until her sponshorship drys up, I don't see her going any place. After that she probably will retire and have a family.

She is there to pay for Kurt and Kevin, until her sponshorship drys up, I don't see her going any place. After that she probably will retire and have a family.

with her championship trophies?

:D

Seriously though I do hope for this.

Last edited:
Danica and Cole Whitt -------- the only 2013 cars in the Richmond line up. Pretty certain Danica isnt getting the best stuff at SHR :idunno:

Danica and Cole Whitt -------- the only 2013 cars in the Richmond line up. Pretty certain Danica isnt getting the best stuff at SHR :idunno:
Not necessarily because she is in a 2013 car... But, I have always had my doubts that she is in their best equipment. I don't think she is in bad equipment...but not their best.

Last edited:
They aren't the only ones. Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson & Kasey Kahne are all running 2013 stuff.

Correction..... Jimmie Johnson's backup car is from 2013 and not his primary one.

They aren't the only ones. Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson & Kasey Kahne are all running 2013 stuff.

Correction..... Jimmie Johnson's backup car is from 2013 and not his primary one.

We must be looking at different lists then, I never know which ones to believe :idunno:

Seems odd that Hendrick would be using 2013 stuff though

Not necessarily because she is in a 2013 car... But, I have always had my doubts that she is in their best equipment. I don't think she is in bad equipment...but not their best.

I guess its understandable that she wouldnt be getting the very best stuff but She seems to be in 2013 cars quite often, I have to wonder if the sponsors know this and if they care

Can't wait to see Kenzie...maybe she can get Go daddy sponsorship too and her and SP can be on SHR together?

Or her and DP can start their own team...a team of ladies...that would kinda cool

Sounds about right. They need an extra year to learn how to drive the old stuff before they get the new stuff.

Can't wait to see Kenzie...maybe she can get Go daddy sponsorship too and her and SP can be on SHR together?

Or her and DP can start their own team...a team of ladies...that would kinda cool

" powder puff Nascar" That would be really awesome

We must be looking at different lists then, I never know which ones to believe :idunno:

Seems odd that Hendrick would be using 2013 stuff though
It's not just Hendrick. Others continue to as well. As the year rolls along the old stock will be rotated out and eventually replaced. Still early in the year.

it happens at other tracks too....running an older frame

yeah, it is definitely the car that is the problem. Some of that junky Stewart Haas stuff..they aren't giving her a chance to be a champion. It's the good ol' boys club at work. She should be considered a rookie anyway, coming from open wheel and all.

yeah, it is definitely the car that is the problem. Some of that junky Stewart Haas stuff..they aren't giving her a chance to be a champion. It's the good ol' boys club at work. She should be considered a rookie anyway, coming from open wheel and all.

I dont think its a car issue. I think she is learning just not as fast as some like stewart who came from open wheel.

She has done alot...there are alot of drivers who have never held a pole in ANY NASCAR race..she did it at daytona.
She will succeed. I have faith!

I do feel that the good ole boys network plays a role, but not here. Just imagine the $$$$ that SHR will get when she does win a race. So it behooves them to give her good stuff.

Like I posted earlier. There are several 2013 rides still circling the track each and every weekend. As time goes on that will change.
I agree. Just because they have new pipe doesn't mean it's better. When you have a car that works really good you want to keep it as long as you can, because the new pipe may not work the same. There has been many times that we have rolled out a new car and then had to go back to the old car until we could figure the new one out. I don't think anyone on here is using Danicas cars as an excuse for her lack of performance.

I dont think its a car issue. I think she is learning just not as fast as some like stewart who came from open wheel.

She has done alot...there are alot of drivers who have never held a pole in ANY NASCAR race..she did it at daytona.
She will succeed. I have faith!

I do feel that the good ole boys network plays a role, but not here. Just imagine the $$$$ that SHR will get when she does win a race. So it behooves them to give her good stuff.

Yeah, totally unfair to not give her a fair shot at the championship. We all know she is learning. Pole winner and all.

Jillian Michaels tells us that race car drivers ARE athletes and Danica is strong!
Also she shows that driving Indycar is a workout!
Can only imagine if they did this with NASCAR

DP on Jay Leno...its old I know..
when she started racing go karts she had the no 10 as that was how old she was when she started.
Cool she has the 10 now too...
I just love her presence, personality.

GO DP

That's pretty cool DF. I watched that episode when it aired, but since Leno is gone i quit watching the tonight show after Fallon took over. I have met Leno a couple of times at John Forces Toys for Tots Christmas car show. He is funny... but, Danica can also hold her own in the comedy dept. GO DANICA :D

This evening, from her top 35 starting position, Patrick can become the first woman to finish better than 29th at Richmond International Raceway in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup series on the track’s current configuration.

Patrick set the historic standard last April but failed to better it in September turning in a 30th.

Additionally, Tony Gibson can become the first crew chief to use free passes and wave-arounds in his pit strategy to guide a woman driver to a finish of fewer than four laps down under the given circumstances.

oh man!!! nothing can top her pole last year. But this is close!!!! Here we go 29th or better..another record..I will be holding my breath for this one.

Jillian Michaels tells us that race car drivers ARE athletes and Danica is strong!
Also she shows that driving Indycar is a workout!
Can only imagine if they did this with NASCAR

I bet that would be a trip riding along with MA in an Indy car.:cool:

Unofficially 34th, five laps down. Once again she failed to improve on her initial finish in this series at RIR. This evening’s finish is the worst of the three she’s posted at this facility in the Sprint Cup series.

Next week, Talladega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom