Chase Elliott

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
Good future meaning wins?? Or let me guess fans smh, because we all know it’s about fans and what his momma thinks haha

Yep, I'd bet he's going to win races. And, I'm not sure what your reference ti his mom is. Get used to Chase being a part of the sport. He'll be around for awhile.

Yep, I'd bet he's going to win races. And, I'm not sure what your reference ti his mom is. Get used to Chase being a part of the sport. He'll be around for awhile.
If u don’t know the momma reference u must not watch the sport.. like I said I don’t care if he is around.. and I don’t have nothing against him.. but geesh he hasn’t even won lol.. let him win first before y’all praise the man/boy

If u don’t know the momma reference u must not watch the sport.. like I said I don’t care if he is around.. and I don’t have nothing against him.. but geesh he hasn’t even won lol.. let him win first before y’all praise the man/boy

I'm not praising him. I've just pointed out his positive attributes. I don't follow the sport near like I used to. I've never followed it close enough to drag a drivers mother into a discussion. Evidently she's done a pretty good job raising him. He is a well mannered young man.

I'm not praising him. I've just pointed out his positive attributes. I don't follow the sport near like I used to. I've never followed it close enough to drag a drivers mother into a discussion. Evidently she's done a pretty good job raising him. He is a well mannered young man.
He dragged his mom into it.. what are u talking bout?? Yea a grown man dragged his mom into a pro sport lol.. get on him not me.. so he get points because he is well mannered??

What is the thread for? It should be named all drivers with no wins. Not Chase Elliott

Lol ok.. all we do is say facts.. guy hasn’t even won a race just like Kyle said.. all we hear is chase this and that and he hasn’t even won.. he get more recognition that Blaney and Blaney won a race.. it makes no sense

I'm not sure what you're reading, watching or listening to, but aside from about three people here, I don't see ANYBODY making all that big of a deal over him. I can't tell you the last time I saw him in a commercial or a print ad, I haven't been seeing him show up on non NASCAR media outlets recently, what's all of this attention you keep talking about? Personally, I'd LOVE to see some. I have no idea what he's been up to the whole off season. Maybe you could point towards something you have seen recently so I can catch up. I've lived through the hype surrounding two Earnhardts, Gordon, Danica, Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart and few others, and if what Chase is getting is hype, then the definition of the word has been dialed down about 80%.

I'm not sure what you're reading, watching or listening to, but aside from about three people here, I don't see ANYBODY making all that big of a deal over him. I can't tell you the last time I saw him in a commercial or a print ad, I haven't been seeing him show up on non NASCAR media outlets recently, what's all of this attention you keep talking about? Personally, I'd LOVE to see some. I have no idea what he's been up to the whole off season. Maybe you could point towards something you have seen recently so I can catch up. I've lived through the hype surrounding two Earnhardts, Gordon, Danica, Kyle Busch, Tony Stewart and few others, and if what Chase is getting is hype, then the definition of the word has been dialed down about 80%.
Smh

I keep saying this, but I'll repeat it again. As soon as he wins 1 single measly race, there is no reason any of this anti-Chase chatter should go on. That's literally the basis for every argument against him, and how strong of one is it really? Stenhouse won 2 last year and Austin sputtered his way to a Coke 600 win, but nobody with 1/4 of a brain thinks they're superior to Chase Elliott. There's a hell of a lot of cup drivers that would kill to put up the numbers he has in 2 years, wins be damned.

I'm just not buying the digit in the win column being the end all. He's done just fine and gotten pretty close to the prize without it. Based on that, if you don't like him I feel bad for you when he does start winning.

Saying his mom taught him better is a problem for you? lol

The season needs to start already.

I think withdrawal is at its peak with less than a couple of weeks before the 500.

2018 is his time to shine.
Bet he blows the doors off of the opposition this year.

Just wanted to throw something out there: I attended a local NAPA meeting last night in which they discussed host of things, including their national advertising plan for 2018+. Regarding Chase's sponsorship, the guy said that they weren't going anywhere, as NASCAR is a great way to market the product to the correct fanbase. He also said, given the popularity of Chase, his price tag has increased significantly since NAPA signed on to sponsor him in the Cup series in 2015. He alluded to the possibility that NAPA would re-sign with Hendrick to be on the 9 after this season, but at a reduced amount of races because there is only so much NAPA can spend, and they have greatly increased their presence in World of Outlaws with Brad Sweet and in Indycar with Alexander Rossi.

I was a very long time Tony Stewart fan, after Tony retired i really couldn't find a driver I liked. I think the Chase/Denny incident did the trick! I remember rooting for Tony before he had his first win at Richmond in '99

I was a very long time Tony Stewart fan, after Tony retired i really couldn't find a driver I liked. I think the Chase/Denny incident did the trick! I remember rooting for Tony before he had his first win at Richmond in '99
Perfect timing! You will not be disappointed.

It is normal human psychology to be disturbed by something that makes one frightened.

2018 is gonna be fun.
Pretty big words to support a guy nobodys afraid of.:XXROFL:

Jk. Gotta get some smack talk in. Lets go racin:):punkrocke

Last edited:
This and the Danica thread are things I can’t wait to see disappear forever.

Chase is gonna win a couple this year.

Just wanted to throw something out there: I attended a local NAPA meeting last night in which they discussed host of things, including their national advertising plan for 2018+. Regarding Chase's sponsorship, the guy said that they weren't going anywhere, as NASCAR is a great way to market the product to the correct fanbase. He also said, given the popularity of Chase, his price tag has increased significantly since NAPA signed on to sponsor him in the Cup series in 2015. He alluded to the possibility that NAPA would re-sign with Hendrick to be on the 9 after this season, but at a reduced amount of races because there is only so much NAPA can spend, and they have greatly increased their presence in World of Outlaws with Brad Sweet and in Indycar with Alexander Rossi.
Just a follow up to this post -

http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/...rts-and-hendrick-motorsports-grow-partnership

"The new agreement increases NAPA’s majority sponsorship of Elliott from 24 to 26 races annually beginning in 2018 and throughout the 2019-2020 extension. It guarantees primary sponsorship of the No. 9 team in the prestigious Daytona 500 each year and continues associate-level sponsorship in all non-primary events."

I think NAPA will be to Chase what Lowe's and Dupont/Axalta have been and were for Gordon.

Just a follow up to this post -

http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/...rts-and-hendrick-motorsports-grow-partnership

"The new agreement increases NAPA’s majority sponsorship of Elliott from 24 to 26 races annually beginning in 2018 and throughout the 2019-2020 extension. It guarantees primary sponsorship of the No. 9 team in the prestigious Daytona 500 each year and continues associate-level sponsorship in all non-primary events."

I think NAPA will be to Chase what Lowe's and Dupont/Axalta have been and were for Gordon.

And that proves just how much the moron presenting our meeting last week knows. Thanks for the update, I am glad to see them increase their races!

Doesn't leave a whole of room for the other primary sponsors to get many races in.

I'd expect either KBB or SunEnergy1 won't be back next year. Not sure of the terms on KBB's contract, but SE is signed thru the end of this season.

Another interesting thing I noticed last year is Under Armour is no longer a partner of HMS, but Chase still appears to have his hats and non racing apparel produced by them, even this year. I also went to a UA store appearance in Charlotte that he was at last fall so it seems like they may have picked him up as an athlete. Would be awesome if they hopped on the car for a couple races in the future.

Back
Top Bottom