Chicago RACE thread

Gordon is like...I had to do it kid. Good show though.

Jimmie thought the white flag was the checkered, let off the gas and lost two additional spots. Pretty crappy day for him.

BxhfUKfIYAI6TIs.jpg

Marty Smith ‏@MartySmithESPN 12m
First thing @DaleJr did when he got out of the car was check his points status.

good racing and the miscues made it exciting all race long

Kind of funny how Larson called out Brad on the contact. That was all on Larson. You don't pull up and crowd a guy while he's cleaning his tires.

Keselowski's big weakness is the 4 chase tracks he's never won at are the last 4. The Eliminator round, with M'ville, Texas and Phoenix, will be tough for him.

Some of best racing all season long so far, wow, that was exciting , loved watching Larson race today.

Great day, and I've got the 18 singing TRD's praises. I have NEVER heard that. Great start.
Yeah, I was shocked at that one too. Like I said earlier, ol' Sunshine actually lived up to his nickname today. I think he realizes that he has just as much of a chance to win this thing this year as anybody does. And with the way they ran early on in the race, he really has no reason to not be confident and positive about his prospects.

I rode my bike to the coast today. It was 106 degrees today at home. 100 degrees at the beach in Malibu.
Just got a chance to watch the race.
Pretty incredible racing by Kyle Larson. There can't possibly be any NASCAR fan alive that didn't enjoy that Gordon/Larson battle. Had to be an amazing feeling for Larson when bigtime Jeff Gordon came to congratulate and critique his driving. There is only one ROTY.
Big win today for Ford. Nice obvious horsepower gain for the JGR guys.
WooHoo!!!!! :headbang:

Yeah, I was shocked at that one too. Like I said earlier, ol' Sunshine actually lived up to his nickname today. I think he realizes that he has just as much of a chance to win this thing this year as anybody does. And with the way they ran early on in the race, he really has no reason to not be confident and positive about his prospects.

Honestly, the feeling I get is that Kyle had been told that there would be something different when it mattered. I think that he is jacked that smoke wasn't blown up his ass. I really believe that he feels he has something he can work with now. Gonna be fun.

Only thing that saved Kyle was the late cautions. He is the best in the series on restarts and he improved his position each time. Kenseth was doing the same thing, he tired them to death at the last of the race.

Only thing that saved Kyle was the late cautions. He is the best in the series on restarts and he improved his position each time. Kenseth was doing the same thing, he tired them to death at the last of the race.

Doesn't matter--Top 10's are Top 10's. Got some speed. Survive and advance.

Back
Top Bottom