Congratulations Joey Logano

BkpetZdCYAAiPcb.jpg:large

I mean...when you pick him to win every race...it's not really a big feat when he does finally win. Lol
LOL.. That's actually quite funny and ironic because the only races this year I've actually picked him to win were the only two other than the 500 that he didn't get a top 5 in(Fontana and Bristol)... the reason I called this one with 100 to go was because I was watching lap times and he was catching the leaders from 3rd. Obviously I was right because he dominated the race from there.

That's fine though... cant bring me down :D

:partytime

Also I won a bet with my Dad that Joey would win before Tony lol... the best part is he was bragging because Tony got the pole

Yes Congrats. penske been on fire this year. I'd still pick Kez over Joey if I was to pick a title winner but impressive stuff from Joey this year.

"The win wasn’t the only impressive part of the weekend for Logano. Logano’s victory continued his amazing start to the 2014 season. Logano’s 133 driver rating at Texas moved his season-long rating to 108.1, the best of among all NSCS drivers. He has led the second most laps at 277, which already ranks as the second most ever in a single season over the course of his career. His 10 bonus points also rank as the best among all NSCS drivers. His fourth-place standing in the points is the highest he’s ever been over the course of his six-year NSCS career."

http://www.joeylogano.com/news/bojangles-southern-500-preview-3.html

50 more laps led this year and Joey will have led more this year than he did in his whole tenure at JGR.

It's an amazing transformation. I'm happy for him. Pretty cool how he bumped Gordon and let him know another block wouldn't work out well rather than wreck the guy. Gordon said he got the message loud and clear.

It's an amazing transformation. I'm happy for him. Pretty cool how he bumped Gordon and let him know another block wouldn't work out well rather than wreck the guy. Gordon said he got the message loud and clear.
Yeah I saw that... "he bumped me and I nearly wrecked it... then I though....second is good" lol

Definitely, man. As I've said a few times on here, going to Penske was exactly what the doctor ordered for Joey. I figured he would do decent there with Brad as his teammate, and he's just steadily continuing to improve. I'm glad he got away from Kyle and Denny before they corrupted him. LOL.

Definitely, man. As I've said a few times on here, going to Penske was exactly what the doctor ordered for Joey. I figured he would do decent there with Brad as his teammate, and he's just steadily continuing to improve. I'm glad he got away from Kyle and Denny before they corrupted him. LOL.

Those 2 used Logano for help on the track, but rarely returned the favor. Hamlins M'ville win in 2010 was a perfect example. Joey was in position to win on a late restart, but Hamlin demanded he back off and let him in to the inside line. Amazing.

Those 2 used Logano for help on the track, but rarely returned the favor. Hamlins M'ville win in 2010 was a perfect example. Joey was in position to win on a late restart, but Hamlin demanded he back off and let him in to the inside line. Amazing.

Kyle is totally lost without Joey, most likely will never win another race :rolleyes:

At about 3:25.... what a great team mate :rolleyes:

Yeah that one pissed me off.

confidence translates on track.
joey was 3rd peon w/ denny -n- kyle......after slow start w/ jgr.
jump ta penske w/ kez as partner.....boom !
same w/ kenseth........ta jgr.....cept denny got 3rd peon status then ! ha!

Denny Hamlin had the magic carpet for that race, Ray Charles coulda seen that

Which is why he was on the radio demanding that they need to have Joey check up and let him. :rolleyes:

Logano had the winning position, and Denny knew it. When Joey half checked up, Hamlin ran over his front end.

I can't find the radio chatter from the March, 2010 race. I was shocked at what I was hearing, because Joey was in the perfect position to win. Watch how much Joey has to back off to avoid wrecking Hammy as he runs in to the 20's front end. Then Joey has to back off all the way thru the turn. Hammy never even thanked his teammate, who should have kept the door closed but didn't want to upset his 'friend'.

Hammy was the same way in that Phoenix race where he got fined for criticizing the GEN6. He made a bone head dive bomb for 3rd under JJ and Kez, who were side by side, then crowed about what an awesome move it was. Reality is, Kez slammed the brakes to avoid getting all 3 wrecked, and JJ noted it in his interview. Not Denny. He was wonderful. :rolleyes:

Which is why he was on the radio demanding that they need to have Joey check up and let him. :rolleyes:

Logano had the winning position, and Denny knew it. When Joey half checked up, Hamlin ran over his front end.

I can't find the radio chatter from the March, 2010 race. I was shocked at what I was hearing, because Joey was in the perfect position to win. Watch how much Joey has to back off to avoid wrecking Hammy as he runs in to the 20's front end. Then Joey has to back off all the way thru the turn. Hammy never even thanked his teammate, who should have kept the door closed but didn't want to upset his 'friend'.

Hammy was the same way in that Phoenix race where he got fined for criticizing the GEN6. He made a bone head dive bomb for 3rd under JJ and Kez, who were side by side, then crowed about what an awesome move it was. Reality is, Kez slammed the brakes to avoid getting all 3 wrecked, and JJ noted it in his interview. Not Denny. He was wonderful. :rolleyes:

Oh my, I fear that a few hear might believe Im a Denny fan, gosh I hope not

Back
Top Bottom