Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the radar, more rain is headed for Bristol in the next few minutes:

EDIT: Look for the (+) east of Kingsport.

Bristol Radar 3.gif

Don't worry, weather channel says it's just cloudy. I need a new weather guessing site...

Dome this place.

This is the only track that can actually have a retractable roof.

Dome this place.

This is the only track that can actually have a retractable roof.

It's still a lot bigger than any football or baseball stadium. Look how small the football field is going to be in the infield.

"I'm Tony Stewart and I lost 20 pounds by using Nutrisystem."

Kidding, I don't care. Sad that it is Smoke's "Last race" here though.

Did Jr. had to do all of this the first time he had a concussion? Seems they are taking extra steps this time.

did they make it to lap 200

I just got home from work. The great thing about working at a top shelf private golf club is top notch weather radar/lightning detection. When I checked it two plus hours ago I figured it was doomed. I really didn't think they'd get to half way tonight.

I'm suppose to go to the Indy Car race tomorrow but that too is going to get rained out. Pocono will pull off the unwanted trifecta this year....:(

Did Jr. had to do all of this the first time he had a concussion? Seems they are taking extra steps this time.
Different effects this time. I recall it's his hand-eye coord and balance that are affected this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom