Does Jeff Gordon even care anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mreed is not a troll.

You're probably right, he's been posting here a long time, just because you sometimes post 'troll-like' remarks(his were debatable IMO), that doesn't make you a troll, especially in the grand scheme of things and when you have thousands of posts. He's no RussWheeler4eva lol

Edit: fenderbumper might be an exception. Haha

It was taken out of context, and the whole conversation had dried up when you accused me of name calling.

I never once said, "Marty is a douchebag". Even if I did, it's hardly a swipe at forum members. Hell I called Fender a racist, sexist, and a homophobe yesterday. Haha. maybe you need thicker skin.

Maybe I am making too much out of this, I'm not alone though bud.

Definately not alone DUN, I too feel FenderBumper is racist, sexist and homophobe.:D Don't forget Poon either;)

Hokay, Sexiest she has ever been was in that movie. Demolition man.
misscongeniality_28.jpg

That being said I can never understand the defensiveness, obsession and fanaticism some fans show to a driver/player or a team.

You defintely are a bandwagoner that knows nothing about loyalty and what it means to root for a team your whole life or like a driver no matter what.

You're the kind that bails on every team when they're on a losing streak. I doubt you're even a Jimmie fan truly. Only reason why you're a "fan" is because he's the one dominanting the sport now. I doubt you stick around for the rest of his career when it inevitably takes a dive.

You can hit the road with all your nonsense dude.

You defintely are a bandwagoner that knows nothing about loyalty and what it means to root for a team your whole life or like a driver no matter what.

You're the kind that bails on every team when they're on a losing streak. I doubt you're even a Jimmie fan truly. Only reason why you're a "fan" is because he's the one dominanting the sport now. I doubt you stick around for the rest of his career when it inevitably takes a dive.

You can hit the road with all your nonsense dude.

You drove me to look into more of his posts. He actually also really likes him because "he works for Lowes":rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom