I am Dale Earnhardt documentary

Watched it twice now and loved it. I kinda wonder if Chevy had a hand in this since they seemed to bypass the short time he drove for Bud Moore in the 15 Ford.
I would like to know how I can get this on DVD, any body know?
I didn't watch it.......... but....... if they left the Bud Moore years out............. yeah........ it was slanted ......... bull**** to not show everything......

my intent was to stay away from this thread since I have extreme biases.

honestly wish everyone here were old enough to have experienced his entire career the way I did.

to those of you that believe this is over blown, all I can say is considering the corporate image drivers now portray and what nascar has become, you will never see another racer with the talent and charisma as dale Earnhardt.

as much as I will always love racing, I cannot imagine the sport being able to match the changes I've seen between the petty-talent-grassroots/Gordon-talent-corporate money eras. and dale Earnhardt's timing and personal transition made it all happen.

jmo

After thought: quite possibly the first time since his death that I could actually enjoy the replays with him talking about his life and perspective on racing. I repeat: we are not likely to ever see such a unique individual.

Helluva race car driver. Pulled his pants on one leg at a time.

I would like to know what Big E would have thought about Kez, Larson, Harvick.....

I would like to know what Big E would have thought about Kez, Larson, Harvick.....

I think he would have kinda' liked BK. Coming into Nascar working in support roles for his dads truck team the way he did and then working his way up the ladder to being Cup champ, I think that's something Big E would really respect.

Just finished it. can't believe its been so long since we lost him..

Back
Top Bottom