is there a HMS cup driver with a sick stomach after tonight????

In a perfect world, within the next couple of years i would rather see Chase Elliot go to SHR and Jeff retire from driving and start his own Nationwide team, and then Danica end up at Hendrick to see if they can do anything with her. Ok, fire away.:)

This post is about just one thing. Taking down HMS. ;)

In a perfect world, within the next couple of years i would rather see Chase Elliot go to SHR and Jeff retire from driving and start his own Nationwide team, and then Danica end up at Hendrick to see if they can do anything with her. Ok, fire away.:)
Hendrick has more class and taste than that
sign0095.gif

Not even going to touch this one. Haha

Yeah, I don't know about ANY of that noise. Hahaha

There aren't other top tier opportunities... Penske will never run more than three cars, Gibbs is 'content' with where they're at... Every seat is accounted for. I'm not just talking about Chase Elliott either. I'm talking about Reagan Smith, Ryan Blaney, Ryan Truex, Parker Kligerman, Alex Bowman, all that young truck talent, etc.

There is ALOT of talent that just will not make it...

Hell, it's probably a moot point. Three extra seats isn't going to make a whole lot of difference haha.

I could probably name at least 7-8 current cup regulars who in my opinion don't belong in cup right now. Plus, there are still the rumors that Jeff Gordon might retire at the end of this season. Also, there have long been rumors that JGR would be willing to add a 4th car if they could get sponsorship (which shouldn’t be too difficult for that organization) and the right driver.

I could probably name at least 7-8 current cup regulars who in my opinion don't belong in cup right now. That also doesn’t include Jeff Gordon who I keep hearing rumors could retire at the end of this season. Also, there have long been rumors that JGR would be willing to add a 4th car if they could get sponsorship (which shouldn’t be too difficult for that organization) and the right driver.

I agree. Certain drivers should definitely make moves but that's just not the nature of the sport these days...

I'd love to see Gibbs expand. Of course I'd also like them to run Chevrolet's again..

Also, there have long been rumors that JGR would be willing to add a 4th car if they could get sponsorship (which shouldn’t be too difficult for that organization) and the right driver.
They were giving Sadler a shot in the #81 last year, but he didn't qualify for one race because of a qualifying rain-out and he wrecked in the other and they cut the program short after that. They could probably pull it off if they wanted to.

I agree. Certain drivers should definitely make moves but that's just not the nature of the sport these days...

I'd love to see Gibbs expand. Of course I'd also like them to run Chevrolet's again..
I want them to race Pontiacs again ....!

I don't get the talk about Toyota and Ford . Hendrick signed him and is won't be going to any other manufacturer. If they have to park him on another Cup team , it will be a Chevy team . They will most likely supply cars and engines to JRM .

Yeah, I don't know about ANY of that noise. Hahaha
I didn't really mean that i want Jeff to retire, because he is still very competitive and i love watching him race, but what i really meant was when he does retire i don't want to see him get out of the sport and i would love to see him with his own team.

Back
Top Bottom