Jeff Gordon to retire after 2015 season

I don't know what we are going to do without ol Reck to kick around though. He knows his Gordon.

He will still be here with a perpetual whine going on, an endless noise like fingernails on a chalkboard

Hell yeah.

Been on that kid from the start.

Seeing a lot of people foaming at the mouth for Chase Elliott but I'm riding low with my boy Larson.
he kinda looks like Jeff if you get the angle right. 42..24

I used to like pizza until New York found a way to screw it up

Actually, when pizza made it to the Midwest and on is when it got all jacked up. Now you have me, from the southwest, ordering it with pineapples and jalapeños and ****.

Hell yeah.

Been on that kid from the start.

Seeing a lot of people foaming at the mouth for Chase Elliott but I'm riding low with my boy Larson.

Lets try not to do that Chase Elliot stuff :rolleyes:

Because I love free speech myself..........

It's all good....... ;)

I'm only asking because I wasn't attacking you. Just how I saw mrreed's post to you.

Surprised you jumped the gun on me. lol

Larson I can see but Elliot is a flash in the pan ........................ remember where you heard that

I'm just going by what I'm seeing here. Lots of love overnight for him. Which is fine and all. I like him as a young up and comer but I'm firmly in the Larson camp.

I don't recall if I attended any races in '94 or not....... I know I did in '93 ...... but..... at any rate....... I probably wouldn't have seen Harry's merchandise trailer anyway...... I was never one to hit the souvenir haulers. Souvenirs and autographs never really interested me...... Of all the races I have been to..... I probably can count on 1 hand how many purchases I have made.

I'm like you now. I never go to the driver's merchandise haulers these days when I go to a race. I'm more likely to buy track merchandise, like a hat or a shirt than the driver stuff.

Back in the day I think everybody was a Gant fan. We all had our favorite drivers, but we all kinda pulled for Gant too.
I think the same can be said for ken Schrader .
Wonder what Harry is doing these days?

I'm like you now. I never go to the driver's merchandise haulers these days when I go to a race. I'm more likely to buy track merchandise, like a hat or a shirt than the driver stuff.

Back in the day I think everybody was a Gant fan. We all had our favorite drivers, but we all kinda pulled for Gant too.
I think the same can be said for ken Schrader .
Wonder what Harry is doing these days?
Yep....... hard to dislike anything about Harry and Kenny.......... ;)

Danica met Jeff it seems..at least had a pic by his car. Awesome stuff.

Back
Top Bottom