Kyle Larson

Today was fantabulous! Dale wins and Larson 5th!!! Get Chase Elliot here and i'd be in a better mood!

I have seen Larson race for some time now. I live an hour from where he is from. The guy can flat out drive. He has the ability to win and the guts to take chances. He does on occasion drive over his head. I think he will get a win at some point this season and has a huge future ahead of him. What has impressed me most is that he has shown an ability to handle all types of tracks. Short/superspeedways/mile and a halfs/dirt tke kid can drive. I watched him work Tony Stewart in an outlaw race last season in Stockton. I mean just flat out smoked the guy.

this is Kyle driving over his head

Checkers or wreckers. Anything goes on the final turn of the final lap. You'd do the same damn thing for a win @ Daytona. In the words of Stewart, "Ill wreck my mom to win"

:rolleyes:

Of course I do... but from what I've seen he's not there. Getting there... but I do think Chase will do better faster... In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Chase Elliot won a cup race before Kyle Larson. He had one great run.. and some top 10's.. but top 10 is light years away from 1st... and he's not even a regular there really yet. He's good, yes... but I think most give him too much credit.
Sounds like someone doesnt like the idea of the new best thing since sliced bread succeeding in cup. ;)

Listen... to even capture a top 5 and consistent top 10s as a rookie, at this level of competition, is incredible. The last rookie to do better imo was Johnson. Larson is the real deal. Elliott is the real deal. Its gonna be fun to watch these 2 take the cup "veterans" to school in a few years.

Sounds like someone doesnt like the idea of the new best thing since sliced bread succeeding in cup. ;)

Listen... to even capture a top 5 and consistent top 10s as a rookie, at this level of competition, is incredible. The last rookie to do better imo was Johnson. Larson is the real deal. Elliott is the real deal. Its gonna be fun to watch these 2 take the cup "veterans" to school in a few years.
How does this always end up coming back to Joey? Seriously.. lmao..... Look at the thread title. Do you ppl just search for these comments every time he gets a good finish or what? :idunno:

Mr. Larson taking Kyle on one of his first rides
image.jpg

How does this always end up coming back to Joey?
The same way it keeps going back to Chase Elliott. Just comparing young drivers & how fast they reached success. No harm no foul.

tom jensen @tomjensen100
Hilarity already: @KyleLarsonRacin says he's going to be a dad and @DaleJr left @RyanJNewman at the airport. And @jpmontoya is back.
what was he thinking, that's not good news, i'm sure it wasn't on purpose. i figured they would have people around them to prevent this from happening. wonder if it's the first time he's done that. i'm sure they will have a good laugh over it. he gonna pay for it. i sure hope Newman caught another flight.

what was he thinking, that's not good news, i'm sure it wasn't on purpose. i figured they would have people around them to prevent this from happening. wonder if it's the first time he's done that. i'm sure they will have a good laugh over it. he gonna pay for it. i sure hope Newman caught another flight.

you think a child will take away his focus? I imagine they will end up getting married...

This was well-done.

Lol You had me the whole way.

Nice one :)

you think a child will take away his focus? I imagine they will end up getting married...
having it during off season will take pressure off, and after she signs the prenup, i'm confident they will marry.

wonder how he would feel seeing huggies back on the 42.......having to changed them, or freebies

Being at father @ 21. No thank you.

I hope those of you who criticized him for buying a bigger home feel phucking stupid now.

Even before the pregnancy, why shouldn't he haven't gotten a new home? He's gonna be making millions.

This kid is hot ,crashes lap 2 restarts 37 as of now in 4 the what's amazing when he crashed he dident yell and scream, I listened to team radio he stayed cool, crew stayed cool, and look where he is now. should we say ( possible win?) Mmm something to think about . I believe he will get a win this year.

Back
Top Bottom