Martinsville RACE thread

Hard to say who had the best car; Dale Jr. was beating Jeff on lap times, for a while at least, before the last caution. I guess maybe Jr was faster on the short run.

Dale had the clean air and Gordon lead the most laps by far.

No need to argue about. Jr. won that thing fair and square. Being the best car doesn't win you races being in the right spot and being fast when it matters is all that counts.

Two more top 10 finishes should get the #24 too. But hopefully they just make Phoenix easy and win at Texas.

Since i'm going to be out of town and to busy to watch any races the for rest of the season...i'm going to depend on these race threads to keep me up to date during the rest of the Nascar season. So thank's in advance to everyone that participates in these race threads.:)

Last edited:

zxyyyy.jpg

Steaks for dinner...................... thank you Junior and the 88 team :D

Isn't #15 in the same spot he was a couple of years ago where he crashed two Hendrick cars on the restart?

Are you referring to the event were Jeff was in the way on old tires?

Because a driver should never be upset when he gets wrecked and likely has a championship shot taken away.

Dude it was clearly an accident. A "racin' deal". It doesn't warrant revenge.

Loved what Jr said about gonna drink a lot of beer tonight. lol Love that man.

I really loved his go for it attitude today, I been waiting a long time to see Junior give a crap

Back
Top Bottom