NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Looks like Kyle18fan and SlicedBread22 have basically the same prediction.

just sayin'

Looks like Kyle18fan and SlicedBread22 have basically the same prediction.

just sayin'
Yep, they sure do. I only keep track of the predictions made but I don't pay attention as to whether or not they're the same as any other predictions.

It looks like Kyle18fan made the prediction first.

Slice, you should probably think up a new one.

Yep, they sure do. I only keep track of the predictions made but I don't pay attention as to whether or not they're the same as any other predictions.

It looks like Kyle18fan made the prediction first.

Slice, you should probably think up a new one.
Damn.. was mine first? lol I hope so that's been my prediction idea for a while now... if not then Joey Logano gets at least 3 cup wins.

I think she will improve with Kurt, Kevin and Tony all over at SHR and Mark Martin helping her develop. That's a stout group of people to be working with.

Only Tony is stout.
Only seven races to do it in, though. I think all of the points-eligible drivers won a combined four last year. :confused:

Sadly, this is also true.

Gonna change up the predictions here: DP let me know if this is ok to use;

I predict there will be exactly 252 caution flags thrown during the 36 race season(so not including speedweeks and all-star race)

Hope my research pays off!

Gonna change up the predictions here: DP let me know if this is ok to use;

I predict there will be exactly 252 caution flags thrown during the 36 race season(so not including speedweeks and all-star race)

Hope my research pays off!
I don't have a problem with that prediction but I hate homework. I'll wait until pretty far into the season before I start looking up the sum of the caution flags.

Definitely a BOLD Prediction. You get that one right and you should get my vote. I'm just sayin.

I don't have a problem with that prediction but I hate homework. I'll wait until pretty far into the season before I start looking up the sum of the caution flags.

Definitely a BOLD Prediction. You get that one right and you should get my vote. I'm just sayin.

Yeah I wouldnt expect you to look that up every week to update. I'll try to keep a spreadsheet throughout the season of the caution flags. Gives me a reason to check Jasyski on Monday mornings at work.

Yeah I wouldnt expect you to look that up every week to update. I'll try to keep a spreadsheet throughout the season of the caution flags. Gives me a reason to check Jasyski on Monday mornings at work.
No need to check week to week. racing-reference gives you this info all on one page. Here's a link to last season. Cautions for each week are on this page in a column towards the right.

Okay , Kelley Earnhardt just texted me and said I can't be using insider information on a stupid sports forum . Discretion being the better part of valor , I will change my Bold Prediction to Edwards , Hamlin and Keselowski all make the chase on points.
That means three who made it last year gotta go , I'm thinking about who they are .

Okay , Kelley Earnhardt just texted me and said I can't be using insider information on a stupid sports forum . Discretion being the better part of valor , I will change my Bold Prediction to Edwards , Hamlin and Keselowski all make the chase on points.
That means three who made it last year gotta go , I'm thinking about who they are .

Do not underestimate the power of the France. The ability to make bold predictions is insignificant next to his addition of extra chase spots.

Do not underestimate the power of the France. The ability to make bold predictions is insignificant next to his addition of extra chase spots.
Could you imagine had someone had predicted that there would be 13 drivers in the Chase last year? Everyone would have thought they were nuts. It just shows that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Bad boys Harvick, Kurt and Tony will each have at least one driver confrontation with retaliation and that can also include throwing themselves under the bus.

Bad boys Harvick, Kurt and Tony will each have at least one driver confrontation with retaliation and that can also include throwing themselves under the bus.
Make it something easy to gauge. That prediction could be open to too much debate. We'll never all agree on this.

what is so hard to gauge?..example stewart/ logano, harvick/ ty dillon? Kurt was a good boy last year.

what is so hard to gauge?..example stewart/ logano, harvick/ ty dillon? Kurt was a good boy last year.
Two people can look at the same incident in different ways. You may consider something retaliation that I don't. Keep it simple. That's not much to ask. I don't need debate at the end of the season. Make it something easily measured that can't be disputed.

I predict 90% or more of the Bold predictions will not be good. Just kiddin dpk that's not a Bold Prediction just a safe guess.

Back
Top Bottom