Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

how do you turn off email notifications?
At the top right of the page put the cursor on your screen name. In the drop down click on preferences. Un-check the second box down to stop receiving emails.

oh.gif

At the top right of the page put the cursor on your screen name. In the drop down click on preferences. Un-check the second box down to stop receiving emails.

I tried this and it didn't work. Luckily, in the email itself, there's an option to disable.

I tried this and it didn't work. Luckily, in the email itself, there's an option to disable.
Go back to the drop down and click on "contact details" and un-check the third box. It's labeled "Receive email when a new conversation message is received". That'll do it.

France comments on search for title sponsor: NASCAR CEO Brian France was among the professional sports commissioners who met with the Associated Press Sports Editors at meetings in New York Thursday. Asked about the status of NASCAR finding a replacement for Sprint at the Cup Series title sponsor, France stated "We're ahead of schedule, where normally these things take longer to do." France expects [a] decision soon "There's no playbook when it comes to a billion-dollar sports deal."(4-22-2016)

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20160422d

I saw this yesterday and was blown away. DP is just an average mid-pack driver at this point.... however... nobody is more professional in the garage or keeps themselves in better shape than DP. I was actually gonna blow off a workout yesterday, and after watching this vid I dived into it and got it done. I now have this vid saved for those day's when I'm feeling lazy.

Quote from DP while addressing her team on the radio after the Richmond race.

"Tough times don’t last; tough people do"

AMEN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEW01MjwfRO/?taken-by=danicapatrick&hl=en

Last edited:
I saw this yesterday and was blown away. DP is just an average mid-pack driver at this point.... however... nobody is more professional in the garage or keeps themselves in better shape than DP. I was actually gonna blow off a workout yesterday, and after watching this vid I dived into it and got it done. I now have this vid saved for those day's when I'm feeling lazy.

Quote from DP while addressing her team on the radio after the Richmond race.

"Tough times don’t last; tough people do"

AMEN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEW01MjwfRO/?taken-by=danicapatrick&hl=en
Holy crap she's strong!

Ricky better keep his butt in line in that house.

Glad she is in shape, now she can go sell vitamins when she fails in Cup.

Nice Tat.

Its so sad they keep Danica in with her sponsors. Brett Sherman and Kevin Conway did just as good with Serta and Extreze before being fired.

Are the TMNT even known by children these days? I don't have a clue. If they are then I guess this is kind of a big deal.

Are the TMNT even known by children these days? I don't have a clue. If they are then I guess this is kind of a big deal.
Yeah I think there's a show with them on Nick, and the movies a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom