Representing NASCAR on Dancing With The Stars.....

Confession #2: I admit it. When Truex Jr. fell out of the points at Richmond last year, I was screaming for a spin. I did it. I admit it ******** it! Stop voting for Mikey. I am ******* sorry! Please stop this!!!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Mikey at Phoenix one day, he was extremely nice to me and my family, autographs all around for everybody.
I feel he deserves my support and I cant for the life of me understand why nobody likes him. Sorry rev but I will vote again next week, hope we can still be friends :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Mikey at Phoenix one day, he was extremely nice to me and my family, autographs all around for everybody.
I feel he deserves my support and I cant for the life of me understand why nobody likes him. Sorry rev but I will vote again next week, hope we can still be friends :)

Don't get me wrong Kyle18fan....I love Mikey. Had the chance to meet him as well, and he was awesome to me and my family as well. It's just that I can't live with the stress of knowing that certain posters are going to start drawing comparisons to Mikey and connecting rods, etc. I can't live like this man!!!!!!!! :D

Don't get me wrong Kyle18fan....I love Mikey. Had the chance to meet him as well, and he was awesome to me and my family as well. It's just that I can't live with the stress of knowing that certain posters are going to start drawing comparisons to Mikey and connecting rods, etc. I can't live like this man!!!!!!!! :D

Of course we never know what "certain" posters might do or say but I can live with it, years of being a Kyle Busch fan toughen a guy up. I will risk it and continue to support Mikey, after all for better or worse he is representing the Nascar community. We need to show the world how vast our numbers are and the power we possess. :cool:
Vote for Mikey next week buddy, it makes me feel all fuzzy................... kinda like Monster and vodka

I'm as good making Dancing With The Stars result predictions as I am with my NASCAR predictions. I thought his going home this week was a no brainer. Looks like he is getting a lot of NASCAR fan support because it sure wasn't his dancing ability that kept him there this week. I watched his segment the other night thinking that he would have improved over the first week. Didn't happen. Good luck to him. He's going to need it.

I'm as good making Dancing With The Stars result predictions as I am with my NASCAR predictions. I thought his going home this week was a no brainer. Looks like he is getting a lot of NASCAR fan support because it sure wasn't his dancing ability that kept him there this week. I watched his segment the other night thinking that he would have improved over the first week. Didn't happen. Good luck to him. He's going to need it.
I think it was because Tavis Smiley is politically controversial and confrontational and also can't dance a step. Today he's blaming everybody but himself. Mikey will get his boot next week.

I think it was because Tavis Smiley is politically controversial and confrontational and also can't dance a step. Today he's blaming everybody but himself. Mikey will get his boot next week.
If Mikey gets voted out can they still have his partner come out and do gratuitous dances each week without him? I think I'd still watch her each week. I'm just sayin.

I am betting that we get to see him dance 2 more times if he is lucky, he may pull one out of his hat and surprise us

If Mikey gets voted out can they still have his partner come out and do gratuitous dances each week without him? I think I'd still watch her each week. I'm just sayin.
I don't watch the show. I just tuned in at the tail-end of last night's show hoping to see mikey getting booted off. She is kinda snazzy lookin though.

Absolutely, she is a sweety

Still would prefer an "All Owners" DWTS Edition. Penske would have the set up. Hendrick the power. Childress the grit. Gibbs the eloquence. Ganassi the master of the post dance interview. Advantage: Roger Penske.

Ah hell. Mikey is just doing his thang. It doesn't look any dumber than all the rest of the people doing it.

Fred Rogers was nice and a sweetie too.

Any photos of Emma Stroker this week

Yes but he couldnt drive worth a crap, Mikey is a legend :D

I liked MW up to about 10 or 12 years ago. I was at Concord Speedway when he won the Winston in the Wood Brothers car, I liked it even as a Chevy fan.

But now his face is everywhere he just will not go away.

I liked MW up to about 10 or 12 years ago. I was at Concord Speedway when he won the Winston in the Wood Brothers car, I liked it even as a Chevy fan.

But now his face is everywhere he just will not go away.

Thats cuz I keep voting for him :D

Any photos of Emma Stroker this week
zzzxxx.jpg

Next time you ask for a picture spell the name right :rolleyes:..................... Emma Slater

Mikey will be dancing again next week :partytime GO MIKEY !!!!!
Looking forward to seeing Emma again too :wub:

I watched this last night. The guy actually did pretty well.

Agreed, big improvement over the other two performances, I think he really wants to do well and has been working hard to do so. He must have quite a few fans that are voting

Agreed, big improvement over the other two performances, I think he really wants to do well and has been working hard to do so. He must have quite a few fans that are voting
Well someone had to like him.

The only ones with a lower score was eliminated.

Week 3 results.
Bethany & Derek 40
Janel & Val 40
Tommy & Peta 34
Alfonso & Witney 32
Jonathan & Allison 32
Sadie & Mark 32
Lea & Artem 31
Antonio & Chery 29
Betsey & Tony 29
Michael & Emma 28
Randy & Karina 26

And then there was this.

WORST OF THE NIGHT | Michael Waltrip and pro Emma Slater: In an uber-stiff waltz set to the Robin Hood theme “Everything I Do, I Do It For You,” Michael’s iconic pointy hat had to be the highlight. Yes, the hat. Sure, Julianne gave Michael an encouraging post-dance hug (“that was so technical … that was your best dance ever”) but Bruno rightly asked for “a bit more flow the next time” and Carrie Ann reminded us “there’s a lot to work on” for next week. The dance earned (generously) a quad of 7s from the judges.

He should be gone next week, hopefully.

Your button pushing finger woulda froze up and fell off if you had attempted to vote for him. :p
Yeah, I was able to get in 10 votes before I had to give up. Fortunately I have 'talk to type' installed so that I don't have to give up the forums. ;)

jeez ! 238 posts on mikey / dwts ?
no wonder fox keeps him on air ! :D

Back
Top Bottom