Showdown RACE thread

Very nice unbiased call by Jeffy in the booth....****** NOT! Come on! Great until now.

Last week: Larson should have wrecked Kenseth.
This week: Larson wrecked Chase. Outrage!

As an Elliott fan, you are just making that crap up.

That was just awesome racing. No one got wrecked and that was fun to watch. Would I have preferred Chase to win sure? But am I outraged that we just saw awesome racing and a great finish? No chance.

I know you folks enjoy hard racing, but these guys have to drive these cars later tonight. Larson was beat. If your only defense is to pancake a guy into the wall I just don't have much respect for that.
This is all-star weekend

Seriously, why do Danica fans always have to ruin everything?

God, she's a horrible race car driver. No real racing fans wants to watch her. For christ sakes.

We just watched 3 of the most talented youngsters put on a great show with Larson, Elliott and Blaney and Danica fans ruin it.
Yep, it would have been fun to watch the 21 who is talented enough to race with the top guys.

Crushing guys into the wall isn't racing tho. There's a reason Chase, someone who isn't easily rattled, is visibly pissed.
baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

I know you folks enjoy hard racing, but these guys have to drive these cars later tonight. Larson was beat. If your only defense is to pancake a guy into the wall I just don't have much respect for that.
Why don't you go and take a look at Chase's first truck win.

They all do what they have to do.

IM SOO STOKED!!!! SHE drove well by the look of it on the PC!

beantownkid, every driver has fans. Would you deny fans the vote just because you don't like their driver?

Because she sucks. Her fans have been voting her into this damn thing for 5 years now and she never does anything but watch the good cars drive by her over and over again.

Enough is enough. I don't usually comment on Danica crap because her fans are unbearable. But it pisses me off when guys like Blaney who is young, exciting, a rookie and already competing with the best in the sport get screwed because someone who has literally no talent and is literally the least entertaining race car driver in the sport.

It's stupid. That's all I'll say on it.

Larson!!!! Finally gets a cup trophy. I'm proud of him after last weekend. That was awesome holding off the 24 for 10 laps

Can we all just be happy that some of the better youngsters are going through?

Seeing Elliott, Larson, and even Bayne are going to be fun to watch. Can't wait until tonight IMHO.

Because she sucks. Her fans have been voting her into this damn thing for 5 years now and she never does anything but watch the good cars drive by her over and over again.

Enough is enough. I don't usually comment on Danica crap because her fans are unbearable. But it pisses me off when guys like Blaney who is young, exciting, a rookie and already competing with the best in the sport get screwed because someone who has literally no talent and is literally the least entertaining race car driver in the sport.

It's stupid. That's all I'll say on it.
Amen

Great racing. Checkers or wreckers & this is what all star weekend is all about. Its simple: win or go home!

Big fan of both Larson and Elliott and I have no issue with what Larson did. If Chase didnt wanna get pancaked he should cleared Larson earlier, imo.

Its gonna be a fun ASR if we get it in tonight

Folks, it doesn't matter what we think of the vote -- good or bad, it's what we've got.
Blaney fans should have voted more.

So it doesn't matter what we think, then why are we even posting on a message board?

You say Blaney fans should have voted more, I say Danica fans should pick a driver who actually has some talent. Same thing.

Hella good stuff. The way Chase moved to the front that final segment was ballzy.

Pity the fools that brag they don't pay attention to the showdown and all star races.

Chase's problem at the end of the race was he didn't anticipate Larson crunching him into the wall. He should have been the one initiating the contact rather than letting Larson squeeze him into the wall and slow him down 10 MPH.

Great racing. Checkers or wreckers & this is what all star weekend is all about. Its simple: win or go home!

Big fan of both Larson and Elliott and I have no issue with what Larson did. If Chase didnt wanna get pancaked he should cleared Larson earlier, imo.

Its gonna be a fun ASR if we get it in tonight

I might have starting liking Chase a little more for his pissed offness. He goes over and kicks Larson's ass, and I will buy the first non-Toyota related shirt of my life.

Back
Top Bottom