Someone stole the 44 Teams Hauler with the car inside.

Jeffrey00

Stamos Cozy
lol

https://twitter.com/wsfa12news/status/571292274119852032

upload_2015-2-27_9-24-52.png

Now what in the world would anyone be able to do with someone else's car. Couldn't sell it, couldn't drive it... Hard, but not impossible to sell some parts, for 5 cents on the dollar.

(Thieves broke into my sister's house in Cleveland, stole copper pipe in the basement worth maybe $30 at the scrap yard. $3250 to fix the damage and replace the pipes - I'd have given them $100 out of my pocket to not break in to begin with!)

Since it was in a small enclosed trailer that's plain white pulled by a Ford dually, I'd say the thieves didn't know what was in it. No one expects a NASCAR Cup car heading to the track to be in one of those these days.

Since it was in a small enclosed trailer that's plain white pulled by a Ford dually, I'd say the thieves didn't know what was in it. No one expects a NASCAR Cup car heading to the track to be in one of those these days.

@Nitro Dude is a hauler driver for dragsters. Maybe he can shed some light. Seems like a major mistake

I'm going to imagine that opening the trailer and seeing a Cup car inside was probably a "WTF?" moment for the thieves.

I cant see anywhere someone could sell a racecar.

Blows.

Hate seeing that. These small single car teams might not be competitive, but they are important to the sport and hate seeing terrible things like this happen.
In James Finch's Immortal word's while sipping an adult beverage.

"It's a helluva lot harder for me to field a car than Richard , Jack or Rick. I only have one car but I don't have a bottomless money pit like them"

I think that it's ridiculous that these surveillance cameras record so poorly. From that footage it looks like they can narrow down their search to a person that wears dark clothing and is able to walk a straight line.

It's as if HD cameras aren't modern technology.

It's as if HD cameras aren't modern technology.
My camcorder that I bought at Best Buy 10 years ago is clearer than that. Forget about the video quality for a second though. How about how quick that guy walks over there until the time he pulls out? Seems pretty damn quick.

Say what? They don't have a big hauler?

EDIT: Just saw the ESPN report, I get it now...lol

That videso shows that the suspect jacked that rig in like seconds. Someone leave the keys in ignition?

Inside job. That truck uses chipped key. Fords PAT system is tuff even for a lock smith.

Back
Top Bottom