The Walking Dead Season 7

I'm the type of person that doesn't like to know until it's time to know. I mean, that's why they call them spoilers..... right? They spoil the intended surprise.

Here's some of my thought's watching this episode not in the know.....

Sure, we all knew that Glenn was going to be killed by Negan..... Or did we? It was completely impossible to stay away from the reports that Glenn was to be his victim then poor Abraham takes Lucille to the head. Not being in the know cause me to then think Glenn just survived another rumor. Then comes Daryl. He takes a swing @ Negan and Negan responds by taking a 'walk off' swing to the forehead of Glenn. And by the way, props to Glenn for being able to take that hit and remain somewhat upright, for a short time anyway.

Daryl, man, he's gotta live with the consequences of taking that shot a Negan. That is going to be a tough one to live with.

Carl, I was so waiting on Rick to take that swing to sever that arm. How bout' Negan's description..... Something to the effect of 'Make sure you do it at a 45 so we've got something to fold back over. Sounds like he's done this before.

Maggie, holy crap. Not sure how's she's going to survive this.

Michonne, I wish she had been waiting somewhere to save the day with that sword of hers.

Sasha, damn, things were looking promising for you and Abraham. All changes in a hurry.

Rosita, looses Abraham not once but twice.

Eugene, finally gets props from Abraham and has earned a true friend. That's gone.

And Rick..... What could be said. That guy is broken. For now.

Overall an excellent episode and one that is imprinted in the memory banks for good. I went to bed not feeling very well last night. Not many fictitious shows will do that to you.
I don't like spoilers either. I've avoided this thread for that reason.
I'm bummed for the loss of Glenn and Abraham but this was an epic season opener. I'm watching now for the purpose of seeing Negan get what's coming to him. Rick IS broken for now, definitely in shock but he'll be himself again when he needs to be.

Sure, we all knew that Glenn was going to be killed by Negan.....

Yes most people were expecting Glenn to get it and were temporarily relieved to see he didn't. I think that was the whole intent of having Abraham bashed first.. to catch everyone by surprise.

I didn't have your problem getting to sleep. I already had months to process the deaths and several days to process Negan's brutality and Rick's broken spirit. I do hate Negan though and I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance.

I think " the darkest hour of TV ever" about sums it up. I had to leave the room when Rick was going to cut off Carls arm so I have to go back and watch that scene. :lol2: Looks like this season is going to be epic and a whole new direction for the show.
Having Talking Dead to watch after the episode was a perfect way to come down after being put through the ringer .:lol2: The whole cast of the episode was there and they gave Glenn and Abraham a very cool send-off.

I'm glad they didn't let the rain stop the show. Did you notice Glenn fighting off the tears after they did his tribute? That says everything.

Yeah, being that he's been there since the beginning It had to be incredibly emotional for him. Abraham looked like he's was gonna lose as well for a min, but I think the booze in his flask helped him pull through it. :lol2:

Those two are going to be sorely missed and impossible to replace.:(

I think " the darkest hour of TV ever" about sums it up. I had to leave the room when Rick was going to cut off Carls arm so I have to go back and watch that scene. :lol2: Looks like this season is going to be epic and a whole new direction for the show.
Having Talking Dead to watch after the episode was a perfect way to come down after being put through the ringer .:lol2: The whole cast of the episode was there and they gave Glenn and Abraham a very cool send-off.
I completely agree with this assessment.

That sooo has to happen for me to stick with this show.
I want to see rick scheming ways to End Negan. if Rick goes into the tank and becomes a Wuss, Im out

Reactions: Pat
I think the group will get a new member or 2. At least 1 guy.

uploadfromtaptalk1477417056374.jpg

if the show follows the comic like it has been doing about 85% of the time i think people will be disappointed with this resolution to this Arc. This is where the comic has started to go down hill in my opinion.

if the show follows the comic like it has been doing about 85% of the time i think people will be disappointed with this resolution to this Arc. This is where the comic has started to go down hill in my opinion.

I don't read the comics but know a little bit about the way it will go. Let's just say I'm not going to be happy.

I don't read the comics but know a little bit about the way it will go. Let's just say I'm not going to be happy.

I'd say if anyone wanted to jump into them without reading all 150+ issues, which I do highly reccomend, I'd say starting at issue 100 would be a good jumping in point. It is kind of where the show is at right now. Still some key differences, but probably not too many to be too hard to follow.

Out of 12 only 3 remain, Rick, Daryl and Caaarl
That is Daryl over Lori's left shoulder isn't it??

I think the Negan has the "interesting" relationship with darryl and not Carl as in the comics.

Arkansas paper publishes obituary for beloved fictional character from 'The Walking Dead'

Spoiler Alert! This story contains some heavy-hitting details about the season seven premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead.

BATESVILLE, AR (WMBF) - Rest in Peace Glenn Rhee. Some are taking the passing of everyone’s favorite pizza-boy-turned-zombie-warrior pretty hard, including a newspaper editor who wrote up an obituary for the fictional charter.
“Glenn Rhee, husband, father-to-be, warrior and friend departed from this world October 23rd. He was 32,” the obituary begins. “Born and raised in Michigan to Korean immigrant parents, he settled in Atlanta to undertake his career of delivering pizzas and brightening the world around him until the unthinkable happened – the Walker Apocalypse. It was then that the real Glenn emerged; a man of impeccable moral grounding and logistical wizardry.”
The obit, written by Frank Vaughn of the Batesville Daily Guard, was published Tuesday in the Arkansas paper’s opinion column. Managing editor Andrea Bruner was “too depressed to write a column,” after the brutal death of one of her favorite TV characters, and opted to publish the tribute, which has since gone viral.
“It was meant as a bit of brevity during this exhaustive election cycle, a break from the hard news of the day,” said Bruner in an e-mail to the Raycom News Network. She made sure to point out that it was printed in the paper’s opinion page, and was not intended to be taken seriously. Bruner also wanted to make clear that The Batesville Daily Guard is a real paper that has been in business for over 140 years. Apparently, another media source reporting on the obituary implied that the family-owned daily newspaper was not real.
Glenn Rhee, played by Steven Yeun, was one of the few original survivors from the very beginning of the long-running series. He was brutally and unexpectedly beaten to death in the premiere episode by the show’s newest villain, Negan, who wields a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and is played contemptibly by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
The obituary continues: “He is survived in death by his loving wife Maggie and their unborn child; Rick, Carl and Judith Grimes; Carol Peletier; Daryl Dixon; the Warrior Woman known only as Michonne; and various other adoptive family members and associates that will likely be more memorable in their eventual deaths than they ever were in life.”
A noticeable omission from the tongue-in-cheek tribute is the death of fan favorite Abraham, who also met his end by way of Negan’s bat Sunday night.
Instead, it closes: “In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations of LITERALLY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP THEM DEFEAT NEGAN be made in his memory.”
Those who want a permanent copy of this touching tribute to a fictional character who doesn’t really exist can call the Batesville Daily Guard offices at 1-870-793-2383 to make arrangements to have a copy of the paper mailed to them.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/33489465/...ource=facebook&utm_campaign=WTVM&sf40003262=1

Any idea of when this pic was taken? Right behind and above Andrea and off Ricks right shoulder is that Jim?
Jim who got bit in the attack at the quarry and was left to die at his request by the roadside as they were heading to the CDC? Who is the woman directly behind Dale?

I don't know when the pic was taken. It was early on for sure. It looks like Jim to me. The woman behind Dale is the one that stayed behind to die at CDC when it exploded. I can't remember her name right now.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. But next week... I'm not sure I'll even watch it.

If AMC holds true to form last weeks episode will air @ 8pm tonight. I haven't seen any trailers for next week. can I buy a clue?

Back
Top Bottom