Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...anta-sprint-cup-series-tony-stewart-news.html

"This has been one of the toughest tragedies I've ever had to deal with both professionally and personally," Stewart said in reading a prepared statement. "This is something that will definitely affect my life forever. This is a sadness and a pain I hope no one ever has to experience in their life.… But I know the pain and mourning Kevin Ward's friends and family are experiencing is something I can't even imagine.

" ... I want to thank all my friends and family for their support."

The mainstream derp is already starting. Jim Rome saying on his radio show that Tony Stewart made the press conference "all about himself". :rolleyes:

He looked really rough, drained physically and emotionally. His voice was very shaky -- like it was all he could do to read his statement.
It was made clear that the statement Tony made was his words, written by his hand -- no one helped him.

He say anything directly about racing at Atlanta?

The mainstream derp is already starting. Jim Rome saying on his radio show that Tony Stewart made the press conference "all about himself". :rolleyes:

Rome is not burning, his brain cells have. I am sorry that was harsh but I can't help it.:mad:

IMG_20140829_133748.jpg

Being reported again that the investigation will take another two weeks. No, this is not old news. This was just said today.

Just think of the derpy derp from non-racing talking heads if he won the championship

Not me...Im hoping he hits the wall hard and KARMA takes it's course...He should understand the 2 most recents signs he has been given...The third incident should really teach him a lesson............

You are unkind. Think of someone else other than yourself.

Watching that, you could tell he's visibly shaken and has not slept much the last 3 weeks.

On another note, how crazy will the conspiracy theorists get if Stewart does win one of these last two races (I don't think he will) now that Helton gave him an exemption?

Wow. That press conference hurt. I can't imagine what he must feel. If I killed someone while skiing I wouldn't be able to do it again for quite awhile. He's doing what he loves 3 weeks later. That takes serious manliness (for lack of a better term).

Wow. That press conference hurt. I can't imagine what he must feel. If I killed someone while skiing I wouldn't be able to do it again for quite awhile. He's doing what he loves 3 weeks later. That takes serious manliness (for lack of a better term).

You are looking for this it takes:

upload_2014-8-29_16-25-22.jpeg

wow....he looked pretty rough....but it's great that he will still be eligible for the chase if he wins at atlanta or richmond..

I have to admit.. that was a pretty emotional speech. Even I got a little choked up.

Tony doesnt look too good.. understandably ... looks drained.

More like an EGOMANIAC

More like an EGOMANIAC

Here's egomaniac on Urban Dictionary:

1)A self-absorbed waste of oxygen who expects us to grovel at their feet like the unwashed masses they see us as

2.) Someone who talks just to hear themselves (because no-one else will listen)

3.) Someone who posts definitions of their name because they think people care who they are.

Hmmm... I just met one recently. How coincidental.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Egomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom