Well, Denny Hamlin is saltier than the Dead Sea..

He will wonder why next week when he get introduced why everybody is booing. He's clueless and he has slept since then.

giphy.gif

Hamlin screwed up big time last fall so he feels he needs to explain this one. He is right about this incident but its his own fault the tide is against him.

Hamlin screwed up big time last fall so he feels he needs to explain this one. He is right about this incident but its his own fault the tide is against him.

He always explains and he thinks he's always the victim and he loves pulling chit on new or upcoming drivers in Cup and Xfinity.

Keselowski, Logano, his own teammate in Ky Busch, Danica, Harvick, the list continues to grow. There is a reason why people dislike Hamlin more than Busch, honestly Hamlin is probably the most disliked driver I've known in my lifetime. Hell, I think he's worse than Jimmy Spencer.

He always explains and he thinks he's always the victim and he loves pulling chit on new or upcoming drivers in Cup and Xfinity.

Keselowski, Logano, his own teammate in Ky Busch, Danica, Harvick, the list continues to grow. There is a reason why people dislike Hamlin more than Busch, honestly Hamlin is probably the most disliked driver I've known in my lifetime. Hell, I think he's worse than Jimmy Spencer.
He's real creative, said Elliott braked too soon at Martinsville, than afterwards ran Blaney into the wall the last lap..very similar to what he did to Bubba after the race was over but this time the tire did it

Bubba did come down on Denny and roughed him up a bit to take second. I didn't see a good replay on Fox but I could tell that Denny was pinching Bubba to the wall. I don't know if it was a cut tire, I couldn't tell from the short shot I saw. I suspect Denny wasn't happy with the way second was taken away and was probably expressing himself.

Bubba did come down on Denny and roughed him up a bit to take second. I didn't see a good replay on Fox but I could tell that Denny was pinching Bubba to the wall. I don't know if it was a cut tire, I couldn't tell from the short shot I saw. I suspect Denny wasn't happy with the way second was taken away and was probably expressing himself.
Denny mighta got 2nd & a damage free car if he just raced instead of turning right and driving Bubba to the wall.

It is hard call for me.
Hamlin pancaked him, and Wallace did bump him trying to side draft.
I just don't know if the tire was cut, or if Hamlin spitefully turned Wallace to the wall.

Note: Not a Hamlin fan or apologist, just calling it the way it looked to me.

Hes in a long contract atm. Most likely his last contract.
Yeah, both him and FDX are signed to/thru 2020

I would imagine that he wont be there after that but, it seems FDX like Denny , so there is is that too.

I imagine FedEx has the final say on whether Denny is a son or if he's a 4th cousin.
They be tight him and FDX, so you are probably correct that is gonna come down FDX and what they do/want

Denny would make a good driver at Rich Child Racing as Newman's replacment.

I could see it. Bell is just as talented as Hamlin and Hamlin hasn't gotten one title yet and I don't think he has the mental ability to win one.
Bell just as good?:confused:

yall blow everything up...denny is a good driver and isnt going anywhere...they was both going for a good finish at the end.. move on its nothing to see here... i guess if you dont like denny he is a bad driver/or person which he isnt..

Hate him all you want. I dont really like him either. But he is right about this. Bubba did come down and door bang him coming to the line. This was just two guys trying to get the best finish they could.
I think Denny is almost as big a dirt bag as Harvick or Ky Busch but it seems Bubba is taking advantage of his Danica-mania to take a shot at a driver when he is having popularity issues with the fans. I still wonder if Bubba is a little sensitive to the Adderall comment for some reason too?

Doesn’t bother me much though. Denny deserves it usually....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom