Well, Denny Hamlin is saltier than the Dead Sea..

Wallace's comments will be more powerful if he ever becomes greater the his Daytona finish. Right now, his mouth is more impressive than his speed. Danica 2.0.

I don't know about Danica 2.0. According to Racing Reference through five starts in the Cup series, his average starting position is 19.4, his average finish position is 14.6. And that includes a top 5, something Danica never accomplished. He has shown an ability to improve his start/finish position in his very few starts. I will agree that five races into a career at the Cup level is way to soon to tell where he will ever go. Her first five Cup starts she started an average of 34.6, she finished an average of 31.4, so she did manage to gain a few spots overall. Overall, her average starting spot was 25th in Cup, her average finish was 24.1. So, is he another Danica? I don't think so, and it's way too early to tell.

My 2 cents says Hamlin is a few fries short of a happy meal but as long as FedEx likes they way he drives its all good. Jokes about telling people to take adderall are cool even though it its mockery. Fans ****mouth Nascar cuz its more fun to talk about bad things and there isnt a whole lot to talk about with Nascar either that I can see. With races once a week there isnt a bunchj of material so we talk about what we can get are hands on even though a lot is stupid ****.

I don't know about Danica 2.0. According to Racing Reference through five starts in the Cup series, his average starting position is 19.4, his average finish position is 14.6. And that includes a top 5, something Danica never accomplished. He has shown an ability to improve his start/finish position in his very few starts. I will agree that five races into a career at the Cup level is way to soon to tell where he will ever go. Her first five Cup starts she started an average of 34.6, she finished an average of 31.4, so she did manage to gain a few spots overall. Overall, her average starting spot was 25th in Cup, her average finish was 24.1. So, is he another Danica? I don't think so, and it's way too early to tell.

Jamie Little just compared Bubba Mania to Danica Mania....Just awesome.

Well he was third in the first practice, 10th in final practice and out qualified Jimmie Johnson, Chase Elliot and Ryan Blaney. I know this essentially means nothing but so far he's shown some speed outside of Daytona.

TBH when I decided to look up these numbers I didn't expect them to be as good as they are.. but then again Im going off Almirola's speed in a Ford.. two big changes to that car this season.

Wallace's comments will be more powerful if he ever becomes greater the his Daytona finish. Right now, his mouth is more impressive than his speed. Danica 2.0.
Meh....he already has a Top 5, something Danica was never able to get in 191 starts. I do agree that his non-RP performance probably won't live up to what he did at Daytona, but I think he's better than Danica already.

I am convinced that the culture of NASCAR is its own worst enemy. The fans talk about this sh!t. The media talks more about this sh!t. Meanwhile, we have a great discussion about Kyle's tire issue which is the kind of thing we should be talking about (see KDB Tire Sabotage thread). Same deal with Austin's win. This is a solid Daytona win. A surprise. Late race pass. Battling another surprise for the win. Bubba in second. The 3 to Victory Lane. All of it good (unless you are a Toyota homer like me), but no, it's reduced to bitching about a driver supposedly taking someone out, Adderal, blah, blah. This sport simply cannot save itself from itself.

Puhaps this thread ain't a good fit for you. And you might fight more inner peace dwelling in those sweeter threads...

Meh....he already has a Top 5, something Danica was never able to get in 191 starts. I do agree that his non-RP performance probably won't live up to what he did at Daytona, but I think he's better than Danica already.
quiet as it has been kept, SHR has 4 cars starting in the top 12 for Atlanta, when has that happened?

You don't cross a Queen Bee without getting stung.

latest

Nice stinger

quiet as it has been kept, SHR has 4 cars starting in the top 12 for Atlanta, when has that happened?

Not to mention that it was supposed to be a "down" year for Ford on intermediates, a lot of racing left in the season. Remember, Ford got off to a fast start last year and sort of tapered off as the season went on.

I agree. Let’s get some consistency before he is anointed savior of NASCAR popularity. But I think getting involved with Denny has helped his cause a lot too.

Not to mention that it was supposed to be a "down" year for Ford on intermediates, a lot of racing left in the season. Remember, Ford got off to a fast start last year and sort of tapered off as the season went on.
They also started to pick it up toward the end of the season. Who knows maybe they're on to something now.. we'll find out.

Back
Top Bottom