Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

With only one event left the battle for the RF YFL championship is still up for grabs.
With four teams within 100 points.
The overall standings among the top four.

Greg 9742 (+39)
Brewster Baker Racing 9703 (-39)
Johali 9655 (-87)
Blanston 9655 (-87)
2 wins
1 win
1 win
0 wins

Has someone contacted Yahoo?

I don't know what anybody else has left but I saved 4 of the best for last. :D

I don't know what anybody else has left but I saved 4 of the best for last. :D

I am thinking you have more drivers left than anyone else in the top 4

My B drivers took a beating this year. Very hard to manage . C drivers were non existent except for Larsen.

Last edited:
I am thinking you have more drivers left than anyone else in the top 4
I don't think it matters if you know what I have left. You can only play what ya have. 24, 2, 22, 42. :D

I don't think it matters if you know what I have left. You can only play what ya have. 24, 2, 22, 42. :D

You still have Kezalowski and Logano and I don't. That is the two I worry about the most, if they run as well as expected you could gain a lot of points.

I just checked Brewster Baker and Blanston and they both have a good A lister left but the Bs and Cs are pretty much gone. It should be close and a lotta fun but who the hell knows what's gonna happen Sunday. Let's go racin.

I just checked Brewster Baker and Blanston and they both have a good A lister left but the Bs and Cs are pretty much gone. It should be close and a lotta fun but who the hell knows what's gonna happen Sunday. Let's go racin.

I hope you have a good race . You seem to be really emotionally invested in this title . At your age , maybe you shouldn't take it quite so seriously . :)

I hope you have a good race . You seem to be really emotionally invested in this title . At your age , maybe you shouldn't take it quite so seriously . :)
Unlike you ted we just like to have something to shoot the sheet about. And I don't even know how to spell seerusely much less be it.

Unlike you ted we just like to have something to shoot the sheet about. And I don't even know how to spell seerusely much less be it.

Pu-haps a "Does Johali even care anymore"? thread would be appropriate.

Edwards is having an awful race 6 laps down around p38, and I can hear Johali catching up and taking my lead.

I need more cars to DNF, good job Stewart, Biffle, Bayne. I need more of them.

Good job Greg. I was closing but got loose in turn four. 3rd aint too bad. :D

Thanks, I probably shouldn't admit it but I was keeping uo with Edwards position as much as I was the leaders late in the race. He had an awful race and I figured I would loose the lead.

All those late DNFs that gave a Edwards a few spots and Logano's problems saved my day, or else you may have caught me and I was honestly worried about that.
Blanston had a great season, and he had a great points day too.

I plan on playing humble a few weeks before starting any of the disgusting bragging stuff. I have a whole year to be tacky, sleazy, and to milk it for all of those cheap thrills.

Congratulations Greg on your overall win. :punkrocke:pbjtime::puffin: I at least finished strong, whipped everybody the last race and I am sure if we would go back to before the new chase, I would have won it all.:D

Congratulations Greg on your overall win. :punkrocke:pbjtime::puffin: I at least finished strong, whipped everybody the last race and I am sure if we would go back to before the new chase, I would have won it all.:D
Congratulations StandOnIt, 348 points today and the win.

Screenshot_2014-11-17-08-41-31.png

Hopefully this screenshot is visible on your screens.
I think it will be impossible to find once the 2015 season starts. I couldn't capture the full field or run down, no attempt to slight anyone.

Actually I posted this at Brian's request. After it gets laminated and registered with the Federal Bureau's record of most important statistics and greatest achievements it will be on display at the Smithsonian and the Nascar Hall of Fame on a rotating basis.

But for this week only it will be on display at the Dry Heave Lounge (aka as the Sick Dog County pool room).

Note: All request for public appearances and Motivational Yada Yadas, need to be forwarded to my secretaries.

Congratulations to Allenbaba Owner of Dudley Motorsports and winner of the Chase segment.
Screenshot_2014-11-17-10-15-28.png

I mentioned the strong run of Wilkes County often over the last few weeks , but Allenbaba caught him and had the best segment.

Thanks Greg...and congrats! You had a really impressive season. Just out of curiosity, how did you rank vs the entire Yahoo system? What %?

(Also, by NASCAR standards, shouldn't the winner of the playoff segment be considered the champion of the entire season? Asking for a friend...)

Anyway, congrats again Greg. And thanks DPK for your work as commish. I had a real strong finish to an otherwise disappointing/unlucky season for me (20th overall). See you next year!

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how did you rank vs the entire Yahoo system? What %?

(Also, by NASCAR standards, shouldn't the winner of the playoff segment be considered the champion of the entire season? Asking for a friend...)

Anyway, congrats again Greg. And thanks DPK for your work as commish. I had a real strong finish to an otherwise disappointing/unlucky season for me (20th overall). See you next year!

96th % percentile

Alright , enough about Greg ! Greg , Greg , Greg . . I think we should acknowledge the Ryan Newman of the group , Blanston , who led for many weeks , made it real close at the end and did it all .....WITH NO WINS . Yes , we darn near had our own winless champion . Way to go Blanston.

Alright , enough about Greg ! Greg , Greg , Greg . . I think we should acknowledge the Ryan Newman of the group , Blanston , who led for many weeks , made it real close at the end and did it all .....WITH NO WINS . Yes , we darn near had our own winless champion . Way to go Blanston.
Blanston had a great year, had it not been for Watkins Glenn he probably would have won the thing.

greg: I was expecting more from you.... like a picture to go with that post!!!

LOL and tempting but I am respecting the forum policy.
Besides there is always the Google search type engines utilizing her name, I checked it prior to this post. Time well spent.

Back
Top Bottom