Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2015 edition

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
For those that are interested in playing this years edition I've created the racing-forum.com group. Are you up for the challenge? Good luck to all.

Information is as follows.....

Link to join the game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 453
Password: daytona2015

If this doesn't work for you please PM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Hope to see some of you there.

dpkimmel2001

Group A

A Group.jpg

Group B

B Group.jpg

Group C Part 1

C Group Part One.jpg

Group C Part 2

C Group Part Two.jpg

My team name is Greg.

I am your Defending 2014 RF Yahoo champion. I don't like boasting about it though it violates my humble, modest, and genuine sincere, amiable, and altruistic nature.

Again I am humbled and honoured to be the 2014 RF Yahoo champion.

Greg also was humbled as the 2012 RF chase champion.

One day those titles: The 2014 Yahoo championship and the 2012 RF chase championship will get me into the Nascar HoF. As humble and assuming as I am and as one that doesn't seek the universal fame that such a distinguished carrer brings, accepting the nomination will be something like a chore.

I prefer hanging out with all you little folks here. If the Hall didn't need me to class the place up, I wouldn't even answer their calls. But they need them some Greg so bad. But I want everyone of you no matter how insignificant you may feel to know I am glad to be just a fellow member. And I inspired by your efforts to beat me even while it is hopeless.

The well kept and satisfied groupies which include many mommas and sisters of the members sends greetings. They would have written one themselves if they were not so busy.

Godspeed to all fellow competitors. Have a blessed day and year from your 2014 champion and leader.

Greg
Defending 2014 champion

More team info: Cooter Johnson Juniors the III, Dingleberry, Heisenberg
and Goodman Racing Enterprises Motorsports Incorporated. .

Crew Cheif: Blacktooth

Sponsors:
-Ed's vacuum repair.
-Dog Bone ain't Gone supplements
-The Drive Heave lounge
-Ray Bone X-ray glasses
-Camel Toe cameras
-Heywood's phone vacuum implements and devices.
-Los Pollos Hermanos Inc.

Hell Yeah. It's go time.

My team name is Greg.

I am your Defending 2014 RF Yahoo champion. I don't like boasting about it though it violates my humble, modest, and genuine sincere, amiable, and altruistic nature.

One day those titles: The 2014 Yahoo championship and the 2012 RF chase championship will get me into the Nascar HoF. As humble and assuming as I am and as one that doesn't seek the universal fame that such a distinguished carrer brings, accepting the nomination will be something like a chore.

I prefer hanging out with all you little folks here. If the Hall didn't need me to class the place up, I wouldn't even answer their calls. But they need them some Greg so bad. But I want everyone of you no matter how insignificant you may feel to know I am glad to be just a fellow member. And I inspired by your efforts to beat me even while it is hopeless.

The well kept and satisfied groupies which include many mommas and sisters of the members sends greetings. They would have written one themselves if they were not so busy.

Godspeed to all fellow competitors. Have a blessed day and year from your 2014 champion and leader.
Greg always has been the shrinking violet type. :D

Greg
Defending 2014 champion

More team info: Cooter Johnson Juniors the III, Dingleberry, Heisenberg
and Goodman Racing Enterprises Motorsports Incorporated. .

Crew Cheif: Blacktooth

Sponsors:
-Ed's vacuum repair.
-Dog Bone ain't Gone supplements
-The Drive Heave lounge
-Ray Bone X-ray glasses
-Camel Toe cameras
-Heywood's phone vacuum implements and devices.
-Los Pollos Hermanos Inc.
I read your sponsor list in the voice of the car talk guys.

Do you need a yahoo account? I tried to make one but it started asking me for all sorts of stuff. Phone number? Huh?

Do you need a yahoo account? I tried to make one but it started asking me for all sorts of stuff. Phone number? Huh?
Yep, yahoo asks for a phone number now. I think it has to be a real one so they can text you the code. Not sure though.

Wow A Group and B group are pretty dang stacked..... C group is gonna be my hardest choices out of though lol

They didn't ax for mine. I suppose more embarrassing VIP treatment for the 2014 RF Yahoo Fantasy League Champion.

When logging in with my existing Yahoo account, I always click "skip phone number" or something like that in small letters below "Send SMS."

Not sure if a phone number is necessary to create a new account now, but it wasn't when I created my account two years ago.

I created my account a long, long time ago and don't remember if I had to enter my phone number or not. If I did enter it, I can tell you that Yahoo has never called me. :D

Looks like PantiePackerRacin won't make

But fastfordfan will

My team name is Greg.

I'm pretty sure DP won in 2012

Ah, my favorite time of the year when I post the group standings. I get to sit atop the leaderboard for almost a full month leading into the season. :cool:

Current player list.....

player list.jpg

I'm pretty sure DP won in 2012

True or correct but I wasn't referring to the 2012 RF Yahoo Fantasy League. I was referring to the 2012 RF chase contest that Dpkimmel2001 runs every year for the final 10 races.

True or correct but I wasn't referring to the 2012 RF Yahoo Fantasy League. I was referring to the 2012 RF chase contest that Dpkimmel2001 runs every year for the final 10 races.
Sorry, I tend to get all of my Championships confused. It's tough to keep track of. ;) :D

I'm sitting where I finished last year. If I win I'll hafta hire Greg as my speechwriter. He's all over that up in your face I'm the greatest stuff. :D

By the by, I won the "Big Dawg" last year. :p

I'm sitting where I finished last year. If I win I'll hafta hire Greg as my speechwriter. He's all over that up in your face I'm the greatest stuff. :D

By the by, I won the "Big Dawg" last year. :p

Actually I only do it to get a little crap started in order to promote the contest, in hopes of drawing more competitors. I am much to humble, modest, self depreciating, kind, soft spoken, gentle, good natured, generous, amiable, caring, gracious, good hearted and all the other fitting terms and metaphors, to do it for any other reason. I even avoided the Big Dawg contest in order not win everything last year.

Otherwise I would never mention my 2014 RF Yahoo CHAMPIONSHIP , or my 2012 RF "chase" CHAMPIONSHIP .

Actually I only do it to get a little crap started in order to promote the contest, in hopes of drawing more competitors. I am much to humble, modest, self depreciating, kind, soft spoken, gentle, good natured, generous, amiable, caring, gracious, good hearted and all the other fitting terms and metaphors, to do it for any other reason. I even avoided the Big Dawg contest in order not win everything last year.

Otherwise I would never mention my 2014 RF Yahoo CHAMPIONSHIP , or my 2012 RF "chase" CHAMPIONSHIP .

You just proved my point beyond any shadow of a doubt. :D

I'm in! My team name is "I'M THE BEST!!!!!!!" Okay, so maybe it's not. In as the usual, which is "Gordon_fan_4_life. Good luck to you all this year!

Looks like PantiePackerRacin won't make

But fastfordfan will

Really glad you are playing this year.
The first year I played in 2013 you won the contest.

So you became the benchmark for me. I usually check to see how you did to evaluate my status.
The PantiePackerRacin name was iconic to me, glad you are here but I will miss the brand.

So this year I will be measuring myself against Fastfordfan, along with some other strong teams like Blanston, Johali, Ted@economy, FLRacingFan, and dpkimmel2001 to name a few.

Really glad you are playing this year.
The first year I played in 2013 you won the contest.

So you became the benchmark for me. I usually check to see how you did to evaluate my status.
The PantiePackerRacin name was iconic to me, glad you are here but I will miss the brand.

So this year I will be measuring myself against Fastfordfan, along with some other strong teams like Blanston, Johali, Ted@economy, FLRacingFan, and dpkimmel2001 to name a few.
I usually just measure myself against my own stupidity in making my picks. :D

My team name is Greg.

I am your Defending 2014 RF Yahoo champion.
Yeah...under the old points system. But under today's (relevant) system, I'm the champion. We would be remiss not to point that out. By me. The guy who dialed it in until it really mattered. The playoffs. Game 7 baby. The France family fireworks.

Nicho's Llama Racing Adventure has its 3-post shaker rig in action getting ready for the new season.

Back
Top Bottom