2015 Atlanta - QuikTrip Folds of Honor 500 - Pre Race Thread

So Gordon misses the race or what?

He's ****t out of luck with the past champions provisionals with all those other guys missing qual.

Reactions: Pat

He's ****t out of luck with the past champions provisionals with all those other guys missing qual.

I hope he doesn't miss. There are 6 positions available for owner's points.

I think all the past champs were high enough in last years points to get in on owners points.

Looks like Annett, Dibenedetto, Mike Wallace and Reed Sorenson will miss the race.

Makes me want to barf that Hornaday will make the race of a reasonably competitive car like Annett's.

B-42KieW8AAd6GQ.jpg

It sure sucks that these guys didn't all get through inspection the 2nd time. Why didn't they make it the 1st time? Always fun to blame NASCAR for anything and everything but get it right and get it through the first time. A lot of teams did.

LOL it's looking like we won't have to wait till next year to not see Gordon on the track. This is truly something else.

LOL it's looking like we won't have to wait till next year to not see Gordon on the track. This is truly something else.

Agree with DPK. Team failed 1st time...why? Its not NASCARS fault if you fail inspection and cant get the work done in time to make a lap

It sure sucks that these guys didn't all get through inspection the 2nd time. Why didn't they make it the 1st time? Always fun to blame NASCAR for anything and everything but get it right get get it through the first time. A lot of teams did.

Half the field was still waiting for inspection when qualifying started. There is no excuse for that. Period.

Once again, if it were just a couple of teams, like we have seen in the past you could blame the individual teams...this was 100% NASCAR's fault.

Thank the lord Hornaday made the race. I was worried there wouldn't be 175 mph round block out on the track this weekend for the leaders to run over. NASCAR loves them some cautions. Now nobody has to throw a hot dog wrapper on the track.

Half the field was still waiting for inspection when qualifying started. There is no excuse for that. Period.

Once again, if it were just a couple of teams, like we have seen in the past you could blame the individual teams...this was 100% NASCAR's fault.

these teams failed 1st inspection. they could not get the work done to get in spec done in time in first time.

Agree with DPK. Team failed 1st time...why? Its not NASCARS fault if you fail inspection and cant get the work done in time to make a lap

Yeah must be just a coincidence that 15 or so cars didn't make it.

As someone said, you dont start a qualifying session when you have half the cars still to go through. Have a single thought by yourself guy. Seriously.

Who knows how many other drivers had to go twice through and made it barely.

Fact is, NASCAR fuked up with their stupid random draw.

Oh and look, a delay because they cant even make heads or tails with their race control. :rolleyes:

Also not NASCAR's fault...

@TonyStewart

If we would have known this was going to happen, we could have worked on the race setup. Was a total waste of a day at the track

As someone said, you dont start a qualifying session when you have half the cars still to go through. Have a single thought by yourself guy. Seriously.

Oh and look, a delay because they cant even make heads or tails with their race control. :rolleyes:

Of course DF, is going to be happy that 1/3 of the field didn't get to qualify. Now the 10 doesn't have to start in 35th like it usually does.

Harvick is gonna win the pole. Again. Cause ya know...that never happens.

Don't remember them but was no big names in the list I saw
I feel bad for those guys.. but they might not have made it anyway. Hard to say. Glad Carl got in because I don't think he has any owner's points.

Reactions: Pat

The team failed first inspection....it is not NASCARs fault for you failing first inspection. Not running a lap is your consquences

And I just heard The announcers say about the failed 1st inspection a little while ago.

The team failed first inspection....it is not NASCARs fault for you failing first inspection. Not running a lap is your consquences

You're so bland and naive.

It's not as simple as that.

Goodbye, I'm done with you.

Back
Top Bottom