2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

It has nothing to do with gender. I'm sure, somewhere out there, there is a women as talented as the top men in this sport.

Unfortunately the 10 isn't...the stats speak for themselves:
Sprint: 84 starts, 0 wins, 0 Top 5's, 4 top 10's
Xfinity: 61 starts, 0 wins, 1 top 5, 7 top 10's
IndyCar: 115 starts, 1 win, 7 podiums

Maybe... just... maybe one woman in this world. But this has nothin to do with gender. god I love this place.

Maybe... just... maybe one woman in this world. But this has nothin to do with gender. god I love this place.

Why are you acting like I said something so crazy?

Absolutely, MAYBE...there hasn't been one yet. There is nothing there. That is just a fact. Doesn't mean there can't be one or 20 in the future. But facts are there hasn't and still isn't a women who is competitive with the men of NASCAR.

Also, has anyone told you that you are the most miserable person on here? Stop being so confrontational.

Why are you acting like I said something so crazy?

Absolutely, MAYBE...there hasn't been one yet. There is nothing there. That is just a fact. Doesn't mean there can't be one or 20 in the future. But facts are there hasn't and still isn't a women who is competitive with the men of NASCAR.

Also, has anyone told you that you are the most miserable person on here? Stop being so confrontational.

Miserable? I can't quit laughing here. If laughing is a sign of being miserable I'll take any day.:moon:

Griping isn't going to change the fact that Jeffy is going to start at the rear.
At this point is doesn't matter who, what, where, when or why.

All times are ET
SUNDAY, MARCH 8:

RACE-DAY RUNDOWN10:30 a.m.: NSCS Driver/Crew Chief Meeting (Neon Garage)
11:33 a.m.: NASCAR Special Award Read
11:34 a.m.: Intro Las Vegas Motor Speedway President: Chris Powell
11:37 a.m.:Intro Grand Marshal: Rascal Flatts
11:37:30 a.m.: Intro Miss Sprint Cup: Madison Martin
11:38 a.m.: Intro Miss zMAX: Christina Davidson
11:39 a.m.: Intro LVMS Mascot: Pit Boss
11:40 a.m.: Concert: Craig Wayne Boyd
11:56 a.m.: USAF Enlistment Ceremony
12:04:30 p.m.: Intro Driver Introductions Guest Announcer: Robin Leach
12:20 p.m.: Red Bull Air Race Demonstration outside of Turn 3
12:30 p.m.: Presentation of Colors by: Nellis Air Force Base Honor Guard
12:30:20 p.m.: Invocation by: Kurt Schulke, Chaplain, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
12:31 p.m.: National Anthem by: Rascal Flatts (Large American Flag Unfurled by 433rd Fighter Weapons Squadron, Nellis AFB)
12:32:30 p.m.: Fly-By TOT: US Air Force Thunderbirds/Backstretch to Frontstretch
12:37:30 p.m.: "Drivers, Start Your Engines" by: Rascal Flatts
12:46 p.m.: Start of the Kobalt 400 (267 Laps, 400.5 Miles)
ON TRACK
--3:30 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kobalt 400, FOX (267 laps, 400.5 miles) (Follow live)

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch live)
-- noon: Announcement with Joey Logano
-- 1 p.m.: Jimmie Johnson
-- Post-NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race

Except for the start of the Fox telecast and the press conferences, those have got to be local times, not Eastern time.

No ?

It has nothing to do with gender. I'm sure, somewhere out there, there is a women as talented as the top men in this sport.

Unfortunately the 10 isn't...the stats speak for themselves:
Sprint: 84 starts, 0 wins, 0 Top 5's, 4 top 10's
Xfinity: 61 starts, 0 wins, 1 top 5, 7 top 10's
IndyCar: 115 starts, 1 win, 7 podiums

Where did you get all those stats man? I'm tryin to find out how far she is behind Jeff in the points this year.

Where did you get all those stats man? I'm tryin to find out how far she is behind Jeff in the points this year.

Not many people are behind the guy who has crashed out of the first two races this year. But here's a little tip for you, they hand out trophies after 36 races, not 2.

But not quite sure why that matters when discussing someones talent level.

Not many people are behind the guy who has crashed out of the first two races this year. But here's a little tip for you, they hand out trophies after 36 races, not 2.

But not quite sure why that matters when discussing someones talent level.

Just askin where you got those kewl stats man. Thanks for the tip sir .

I think she is ready if Jeffy wants to make something out of it. I think she can take him.:)
4fb1a60d2ab5c3c525c06f89d1fd5cd3.jpg

The car that got rekt was was a 2 time winner. (Same car I saw win at MIS last year :D) Hopefully the set up they put in that back up car performs well in traffic.
Gordon raced his backup car last season at Chicago, Charlotte and Texas. He finished second at Chicagoland and Charlotte during the Chase. He was racing for the lead late at Texas before contact with #2-Brad Keselowski saddled Gordon with a 29th-place finish. (Should bring back some memories)
from jayski

................................AND the 48!! :(

I think that there are some drivers that would consider murder to get a Cup win. o_O

Get a grip, that was purely a racing incident. Vickers was trying to help Jimmie by and it just so happens they both got turned. His job is to win races, not watch the Jimmie Johnson show. Also, he's won 71 races so I think he's okay ;)

Beautiful day here in NC for some racing. Is it under green YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good god, thankfully that's the case.

Who wants to see a million Kyles doing the inferior races every week?

Well the inferior races have been awful without him and won by cuppers so I honestly don't see the difference.

I
to the Gordonian nation, there isn't one driver who has talent. You weren't around here then but some of them were swearing he has five titles. :biggrin:

I do remember when a bunch of JG fans were giddy and had counted 8-9 championships and 200 wins back in the 90's. It proves the saying "Don't count your chickens before they are hatched."

he wasn't around last year when Kez rattled his cage. The Gordonites were ready for a lynching.:XXROFL:

But deliberately wrecking Bowyer was OK. That is where I draw the line as being a fan is one thing but being blind to reality is something completely different.

But deliberately wrecking Bowyer was OK. That is where I draw the line as being a fan is one thing but being blind to reality is something completely different.

I guess Gordon should have taken it up the rear all those times Clint wrecked him that year. This horse has been beaten to death. No point in discussing any but let's call it like it was. Guy got wrecked multiple times then exploded and did what he did.

Not saying it was the right thing to do but I believe Clint got the message. ;)

Back
Top Bottom