2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

This place seems pretty liberal when it comes to language and name calling from what I have seen. Skirmishes and rancor are all part of a good forum IMO.

Totally. I guess DanicaFreak is just used to getting run over like a door mat 24/7 and doent know the difference.

LOL wtf? Are you cool now? Are you the forum badass? Are you internet popular?

Its people like you that ruin the sanctity of good forums.

Good day :waver:

You said I must not listen to scanner feeds. You were wrong. You seem to come off like the know it all badass not me.:bsflag:

Personal attacks are not cool no matter what. Maybe its different where you come from....

I belong to a non racing forum that makes the Gaza Strip look like an Oasis so I am immune to insults and name calling. As long as what is allowed for one is allowed for another I am happy.

I belong to a non racing forum that makes the Gaza Strip look like an Oasis so I am immune to insults and name calling. As long as what is allowed for one is allowed for another I am happy.

Well that's not exactly how it is here. Some get away with more stuff than others. Trust me on that one.

Totally. I guess DanicaFreak is just used to getting run over like a door mat 24/7 and doent know the difference.

I was surprised by DF's comments as I have seen a bunch of stuff here that wouldn't fly elsewhere. I appreciate the mods just letting things play out and not overacting.

Man, sit your ass down.

I may not be getting along with DF for the moment but who are you to say stuff like that? You dont know anyone here newbie so chill the **** out will you.

Man, sit your ass down.

I may not be getting along with DF for the moment but who are you to say stuff like that? You dont know anyone here newbie so chill the **** out will you.

Man you sit your ass down and read your own advatar. Don't like it...don't read it.

Oh well, with a solid car you can win here from the back.

Kyle Busch has done it in the same situation. Got pole, changed engines, went to the back and won it.

And if the last two weeks is any indications, you have a good shot at it.

My problem is, will Gordon avoid the inevitable hacks who will spin all around him when he comes back to the front? Absolutely cant afford to crash out of this race. Just cant.

Ummmm there is only one Kyle Busch

There's a difference between disagreeing and mean insults. This forum is like family. Your brother can call you an ass and it's different than an outsider who is just starting to come around

I was surprised by DF's comments as I have seen a bunch of stuff here that wouldn't fly elsewhere. I appreciate the mods just letting things play out and not overacting.
Unless the post is reported sometimes it might get missed

There's a difference between disagreeing and mean insults. This forum is like family. Your brother can call you an ass and it's different than an outsider who is just starting to come around

Zero mean insults from me. I'm not going around telling people to sit their ass down or shut the hell up. Difference between me and you DF is I don't roll over or agree with everyone who calls my driver a talentless hack. Simple as that.

Zero mean insults from me. I'm not going around telling people to sit their ass down or shut the hell up. Difference between me and you DF is I don't roll over or agree with everyone who calls my driver a talentless hack. Simple as that.

Then it's a good thing I don't even know who the hell you are.

Know your audience before you jump into a conversation without knowing how we interact with the regulars here.

You are nothing but a random troll in my eyes so keep it moving.

Difference is I have been here fir awhile and posted with these guys and gals some. I know where they are coming from and most give Patrick credit when good things happen

I know the audience and obviously you are one of the hack posters I should stay away from. Just because I don't spend all my free time calling drivers hacks behind a keyboard doesn't mean I can't post here . And It's good thing you dont know who the hell I am cos that would mean I'm spending far too much time here.

Difference is I have been here fir awhile and posted with these guys and gals some. I know where they are coming from and most give Patrick credit when good things happen

I've spent quite a long time lurking here and finally decided to log on last year and stick up for my driver. If y'all got a prob with it too bad.

Nah, it's all just about RECK and how's he's gonna be the next great cup driver cos everyone else are hacks and talentless except him and JG. Dude is also the rockstar of these forums.:XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom