2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

Tomorrow will bring a bunch of fresh fuel to the fire. I can feel it. Right now everyone is pouring nightcaps and mumbling profanities.. Ahhhh the calm before the storm.

All this because of a woman driver . I didn't see it , have no idea what happened , but I know it was all her fault . She ran out of talent because girls have no talent and shouldn't be in Nascar . New rule ...no WIMMENWIMMEN

As near as I can tell, 4+ pages of Danica vs. Jeff whining and name calling.
I forgot my sarcasm thingy.

Same ol', same ol' I guess.

Anyhow.....

All times are ET
SUNDAY, MARCH 8:

RACE-DAY RUNDOWN10:30 a.m.: NSCS Driver/Crew Chief Meeting (Neon Garage)
11:33 a.m.: NASCAR Special Award Read
11:34 a.m.: Intro Las Vegas Motor Speedway President: Chris Powell
11:37 a.m.:Intro Grand Marshal: Rascal Flatts
11:37:30 a.m.: Intro Miss Sprint Cup: Madison Martin
11:38 a.m.: Intro Miss zMAX: Christina Davidson
11:39 a.m.: Intro LVMS Mascot: Pit Boss
11:40 a.m.: Concert: Craig Wayne Boyd
11:56 a.m.: USAF Enlistment Ceremony
12:04:30 p.m.: Intro Driver Introductions Guest Announcer: Robin Leach
12:20 p.m.: Red Bull Air Race Demonstration outside of Turn 3
12:30 p.m.: Presentation of Colors by: Nellis Air Force Base Honor Guard
12:30:20 p.m.: Invocation by: Kurt Schulke, Chaplain, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
12:31 p.m.: National Anthem by: Rascal Flatts (Large American Flag Unfurled by 433rd Fighter Weapons Squadron, Nellis AFB)
12:32:30 p.m.: Fly-By TOT: US Air Force Thunderbirds/Backstretch to Frontstretch
12:37:30 p.m.: "Drivers, Start Your Engines" by: Rascal Flatts
12:46 p.m.: Start of the Kobalt 400 (267 Laps, 400.5 Miles)
ON TRACK
--3:30 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kobalt 400, FOX (267 laps, 400.5 miles) (Follow live)

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch live)
-- noon: Announcement with Joey Logano
-- 1 p.m.: Jimmie Johnson
-- Post-NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race

All this because of a woman driver . I didn't see it , have no idea what happened , but I know it was all her fault . She ran out of talent because girls have no talent and shouldn't be in Nascar . New rule ...no WIMMENWIMMEN

This. Only thing missing is she is a hack as well. Hilarious post as usual.:rainfro:

Garage getting ready to open.....

B_lAhZnVEAE4tZ7.jpg:large

This. Only thing missing is she is a hack as well. Hilarious post as usual.:rainfro:

I don't care if she had a flat tire or she broke a damn axle , fact is she allowed the car to slide down the track in front of Regis damn Philbin , put your foot on the brake lady , foot on the brake , let the man go by , then slide down the track ! Stupid woman driver ! Like I said , didn't see it but it's obvious what happened . I must be right cause Mr. Citement agreed with me. :idunno:

As a fan of both Jeff and Danica I am very frustrated by what happened. All we know comes from a short grainy video. Was it a tire? Mechanical issue? Was her spotter not paying attention?

As a fan of both Jeff and Danica I am very frustrated by what happened. All we know comes from a short grainy video. Was it a tire? Mechanical issue? Was her spotter not paying attention?

Doubtful that she turned into the wall intentionally .

It had nothing to do with the sex of the driver but the perceived ability of the driver. The same comments would have been made if another driver with the same perceived ability crunched JG.

Can we PLEASE get the focus of this thread where it should be? That is right let us focus on the pride of Roscoe IL. I believe Ms Patrick finished 21st in this race in 2014 so does she finish higher than 21st this year?

It had nothing to do with the sex of the driver but the perceived ability of the driver. The same comments would have been made if another driver with the same perceived ability crunched JG.

But there isn't another driver with the same perceived ability .

I don't know as I bet if JJ Yeley or Reed Sorenson wiped out JG there would be howls of NO TALENT!!!!
to the Gordonian nation, there isn't one driver who has talent. You weren't around here then but some of them were swearing he has five titles. :biggrin:

It has nothing to do with gender. I'm sure, somewhere out there, there is a women as talented as the top men in this sport.

Unfortunately the 10 isn't...the stats speak for themselves:
Sprint: 84 starts, 0 wins, 0 Top 5's, 4 top 10's
Xfinity: 61 starts, 0 wins, 1 top 5, 7 top 10's
IndyCar: 115 starts, 1 win, 7 podiums

Back
Top Bottom