2016 NBA Playoffs

Yeah, I don't see the Cavs making a comeback and winning three in a row. Then again, this Cavs team is almost unbeatable when they play like they are capable of playing. You just never know when they are going to do that.

Lebron and Kyrie Irving became the first teammates to ever both score 40+ points in an NBA Finals game. In doing so, they helped the Cavs stay alive and take the series back to Cleveland for a game 6. All we can do is see what happens in Cleveland. You can only win one game at a time and they won the first one on the road. That was a tough game to win. Winning at home on Thursday won't be easy and winning a game 7 on the road would be very challenging, but you can't win both of them at once, you have to play them one at a time.

Warriors are really going to choke another 3-1 lead.

Bay Area is imploding. This is so fun to watch. If only they could both lose in game 7 :p

LOLOLOLLOOLLOLLOLL Curry got fouled out and chucked his mouthpiece at a fan in the first row. That fan happened to be the first one in the crowd with a reaction to the foul(not the call, the foul). God I want to believe Curry noticed him calling for it. It was a beautiful throw. Steph may as well be pitching for the Athletics.

Edit: he immediately aplogized to the fan and shook his hand. ****** class

That's why you don't trash talk LeBron golden state lol. They may have the better team but he's far and away the best player and they have the momentum. Props to Kyrie as well. He's been great in these finals. I don't think they'll win game 7 but LeBron has been unbelievable

Curry's wife needs to STFU. Two games in a row she's bitched about the NBA being rigged, she wasn't saying that when GSW was up 3-1. Could it be Cleveland has just been the better team the last two games? :idunno:

image.jpeg

I am so proud of the Cavs and Lebron. Let's hope they go into game 7 and just attack, being aggressive but not TOO aggressive. That is what I hope for, just take game 7, Cavs.

Curry's wife needs to STFU. Two games in a row she's bitched about the NBA being rigged, she wasn't saying that when GSW was up 3-1. Could it be Cleveland has just been the better team the last two games? :idunno:

View attachment 19507
Apparently she missed games one and two in Oakland when the Cavs were absolutely getting molested (all of game 1 and early in game 2 when it still mattered) and they couldn't buy a foul call. That was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in my life. Kevin Love missed most of last nights games with some incredibly bad foul calls as well. It happens, this is the NBA. Incompetent officiating is just part of the whole package.

She and her husband have made millions of dollars off of the NBA and it's hype machine, and it's somehow convincing a large group of people that Steph Curry is the league's MVP even though he is a defensive liability, who has been exposed as such in this series and Lebron can, and does, guard every position on the floor effectively as well as has the ability to score from anywhere on the floor. The only thing Lebron doesn't do better than Steph is shoot jumpers. She should be extremely grateful and shut up, instead of running her mouth about her precious little man finally getting called for some of the fouls guys get called on when they are trying to guard him.

Ayesha needs to take a chill pill and drop the wife of the year stuff for a little bit. That's just dumb.

Yeah, Steph had some poor fouls called on him but ultimately it wouldn't have made much of a difference, Cleveland was up big for almost the entire game so it's not like the officiating had much of an impact. As bad as the refs have been this series in general, almost every game has been a blowout so it hasn't been much of a factor. When Kyrie and LeBron play out of their minds there's not anything you can really do.

Ayesha needs to take a chill pill and drop the wife of the year stuff for a little bit. That's just dumb.

Yeah, Steph had some poor fouls called on him but ultimately it wouldn't have made much of a difference, Cleveland was up big for almost the entire game so it's not like the officiating had much of an impact. As bad as the refs have been this series in general, almost every game has been a blowout so it hasn't been much of a factor. When Kyrie and LeBron play out of their minds there's not anything you can really do.

I'm going to say it even nicer.........she needs to shut the hell up.

There, that was me being pretty nice.

Is there anything more embarrassing for a player than their wife running their mouth about things relating to the game/league?

What an odd year. Back to back 3-1 leads blown.

I believe it is the first time in NBA history that a team came down from a 3 game hole in the Finals to win it.

Congrats Cleveland. You definitely proved me wrong here.

I put this right up there with the Giants beating the Patriots in Super Bowl XLII as far as championship upsets go.

I didn't think Cleveland had a prayer of beating Golden State in three straight games, but they pulled it off. Happy for LeBron and Kyrie, just too bad they play for a team in Ohio.

Man, I still can't believe it. The fans of Cleveland have deserved this for a long time. Being 40 minutes south of Cleveland, I'm just happy as hell for the city. I'm a Miami fan, but also a Lebron fan. So it was still a special win for me with the King making good on his promise to bring home a trophy. I don't think there were many dry eyes around here when that buzzer sounded and Lebron hit his knees crying. You could just tell a huge weight, burden, had been lifted off his shoulders. I can't even imagine how he's feeling. Now that the pressure of winning a title for Cleveland is off, he might even be even better next year. That's a scary thought.

I am watching First Take. Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are arguing really loudly over who should be MVP of the game. It's great. lol

I thought so. I'm not sure what we are supposed to do now, though. Our identity was pretty much "the city that hadn't won in over 50 years".
Among cities with at least 3 of the 4 major professional sports, I think Minneapolis and Washington are tied for the longest championship drought now. Both cities last title came in 1991, when the Twins won the World Series and the Redskins won the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom