2017 Baseball Playoffs

Home field has been everything for the Yankees. The good thing, no Keuchel or Verlander to face tomorrow.

I hate this though. I have like four ****** games I want to watch starting between 7-8 PM tomorrow night.

Btw **** Joe Buck. Matt Vasgersian should be calling these games. I get sick enough of his **** during football games.

Home field has been everything for the Yankees. The good thing, no Keuchel or Verlander to face tomorrow.

I hate this though. I have like four ******* games I want to watch starting between 7-8 PM tomorrow night.
Btw **** Joe Buck. Matt Vasgersian should be calling these games. I get sick enough of his sh!t during football games.

You're my boy and I love you man, but I enjoy these arre mini meltdowns from you. :XXROFL:

CC Sebathia is gonna be tough though.

Regardless of what happened, the Yankees came out of this year as winners.

They overachieved and still almost made it to the WS.

Now go wallow in misery for a few days. :D
Nah you right. It sucks because we had the leg up and were only one win away from the WS but we overachieved and still are set up well for the future. The farm system still has prospects yet to hit the ML.

It's hard to pick one. I would be fine with either of these teams winning.

Whatever happens, a long drought will be broken. Two years in a row. Love it.

Astros 1 strike away from winning this game break down and choke.

****** love extra inning baseball. Nothing like it.

Wow talk about getting started late.

7 or so runs between the two in the last 2 innings.

Joe Girardi was fired.

Wtf?
That was out of left field. The sh!t?

@FLRacingFan You got that inside info we dont have?

Your reward for making a semi deep playoff run from a wild card spot is to be fired. Jesus..
Until we make an announcement and it's a home-run hire, this is a dumb decision. I mean, Joe has made some in-game mistakes but who hasn't? This was supposed to be a rebuilding year and we made Game 7 of the ALCS. I mean ****, he carried the teams from just a few years ago that were nothing but washed-up veterans to over .500 records.

I don't get it.

Until we make an announcement and it's a home-run hire, this is a dumb decision. I mean, Joe has made some in-game mistakes but who hasn't? This was supposed to be a rebuilding year and we made Game 7 of the ALCS. I mean sh!t, he carried the teams from just a few years ago that were nothing but washed-up veterans to over .500 records.

I don't get it.
Rumour has it that the front office wanted new blood to lead the younger guys, whether this is true or not I don't know, but that's what I heard on sports talk radio yesterday.

Astros are just unloading on the Dodgers. Chu chu!

Astros offense is so anemic. They dont score much. They will lose in 6.

Rumour has it that the front office wanted new blood to lead the younger guys, whether this is true or not I don't know, but that's what I heard on sports talk radio yesterday.
I honestly have no idea who they could hire...bold move, for sure.

**** me, I'm worst than Andy when it comes to predicting stuff. LMAO

Love this. Tied ****.

That was hit hard af.

We call that home cooking.

Better get this guy off the mound, soon. He's flirting with disaster.

Good call this time lol.

This series is awesome.

Just when I think it's over they re-tie this time.

You're right, this is awesome. I even started to fiddle with my PS4. LOL

I hope this goes into deep extra innings. I'm jonsing for some action deep in the night.

I'm jonsing for some action deep in the night.
lh1o4.jpg

Astros are running on fumes. Too bad because this game has been exciting.

Epic fail.

The **** was that launch for?

Back
Top Bottom