2018 Australian Grand Prix

That was a dope flyby but the rest of this noise is laaaame.

We need to start the race asap haha.

I'm ready. Wasn't interested in a pre-race show tonight, and looks from here as if I didn't miss one.

I like the graphics, FWIW.

I'm ready. Wasn't interested in a pre-race show tonight, and looks from here as if I didn't miss one.

I like the graphics, FWIW.
They've already grown on me as well.

Martin Brundle is a Grade-A commentator, btw. Y'all can fight me on that one.

It’s so good seeing the Haas cars racing near the front. It’ll be nice if they can hold their position for the most part today.

What the **** ESPN? They just cut the guy off mid sentence.

The UK feed doesn’t cut to commercials do they? I think I’ll stick with them.

Rather wait and watch the race online than this sh!t.
I don't think so, Whenever I have watched a old race they usually go all the way without commerical

Max is killing his tires idling behind Mag.

Wtf, Valtteri? Only two positions gained?

Yeah, this will take some getting used to. We already know this isn't an ESPN production, but instead ESPN peeking in on Sky's coverage. At least there is side-by-side during breaks.

Oh you want to hear what Alonso has to say? **** you

-With regards, ESPN

I find it very odd when they design a side-by-side commercial break interface in which 40% of the screen is two red letterbox bars.

Since Vettel obviously doesn't have the pace, will Ferrari leave him out until Hamilton is on his tail and try to back him up? That's the only way this race gets interesting at the front from here.

I'm afraid it's still at least as difficult to overtake this year as last, and that is partially why Bottas was going nowhere. Which makes Ricciardo's early pass of Hulkenberg all the more impressive. It's that hard.

The way ESPN just cuts away is super awkward. They need to come up with something more subtle.

Sure would like to know wtf happened.

I am seriously wondering if ESPN has these breaks pre-scheduled as hard breaks and nobody is even bothering to direct the race on that end.

Back
Top Bottom