2018 Australian Grand Prix

Wow, that was incredible freaking luck for Vettel. An undeserved break. Let's see what he can do with it.

Oh wow, that’s what the **** happened. Haas’s pit woes have jumped oceans....

What a complete clusterphuck.

I was thinking there was no logical reason for Ferrari to leave Vettel out except to eventually back Hamilton up to Raikkonen, but I guess that goes to show that anything can happen.

I hope this speed by The ‘mericans’ isn’t a fluke... but I remember them scoring points in like their first ever race here and it was the best result of the year.

Also, **** you ESPN.

I was thinking there was no logical reason for Ferrari to leave Vettel out except to eventually back Hamilton up to Raikkonen, but I guess that goes to show that anything can happen.

But does he have the speed to keep him back?

This is a battle between Kimi and Hamilton imo.

But does he have the speed to keep him back?

This is a battle between Kimi and Hamilton imo.

It should have been, based on actual pace. Remember how difficult passing is with these cars and at this circuit. This is going to be very interesting, because Vettel will be holding Hamilton back, and Kimi will be right there.

And ESPN is missing the ****** restart. This is ****** pathetic.

Lewis within DRS range. Vettel about to get eaten up IMO. He doesn't have it this weekend.

I'll believe the overtake of a car that isn't much, much slower is possible when I see it. Ricciardo is fast right now, but one would assume he is losing his tires following Raikkonen like that.

Lewis is being asked to lift and coast because his engine is getting hot. And Lewis says there's liquid coming out from Vettel's car. Still a lot of stuff to develop.

Hamilton looks like he’s come to terms with the L today.

I was dead sleep. WTF happened to Haas?

A failed pit gun, twice. First on the LR of Mag, and then the LF of Grosjean.

I feel like it was probably more of a compressed air issue than a gun issue though because wtf are the chances?

Still dumb. Should have been rectified before the second disaster.

A battle for the lead and a battle for third in which the trailing cars are obviously quicker but can't even get close enough to make a move. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Oh, same for fifth too.

You wouldn't believe it if we told you.
A failed pit gun, twice. First on the LR of Mag, and then the LF of Grosjean.

I feel like it was probably more of a compressed air issue than a gun issue though because wtf are the chances?

Still dumb. Should have been rectified before the second disaster.

Damn, all that momentum lost from testing...

First brakes, now air guns. Lol.

A battle for the lead and a battle for third in which the trailing cars are obviously quicker but can't even get close enough to make a move. I wish I could say I'm surprised.
They added a third DRS zone here and you still can't pass.

If this isn't the telltale race that they need a fundamental shift in the regulations next year they'll never get it.

I'm not a Mercedes fan, but I am pulling hard for Hamilton to find a way here, because Seb doesn't deserve this race.

***** Pink looks slightly lost.

Good Perez will shut up for once.

Brundle and Crofty just want to **** on Bottas all the time.

Shut the **** up about party mode already.

This is the way I like seeing Hamilton race. Mad as hell and gaining.

Too bad he ****** up too badly to overcome it.

Back
Top Bottom