2018 Darlington -- Bojangles Southern 500 - Pre-Race Thread

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr
A man gave me the 1984 Pit Board sign for @RCRracing today. Says it was stolen out of the pits at a race back then, passed through many a hand. It’s legit and it’s going back home.
DmGpH7VXoAA2kDY.jpg

I love how Dale Jr. is holding it --- like they used to, standing out in pit road.

Did this car go through the OSS and inspections prior to being unwrapped?

If so thats a load of BS especially after the commotion NASCAR made about certain schemes being disallowed.

Had to go back and delete my post saying the same thing. You are 100% correct. What a joke.

Gonna be a hard race to watch on TV tonight. I had a free ticket but started my new job 2 weeks ago. as the low man on the totem pole, I got on call duty this weekend. Yall at the race be careful and safe

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How about having an official there while the 48 pulls the fender? This is an absolute bunch of crap. Sorry. A complete joke.
How do you know there wasn't, you get sent to the rear for fixing something that is broke or in J Earnhardt's case you spin out and need tires

I wonder what they were hiding under that wrap?
Theres probably no change and it will have zero effect on performance but the fact that the process wasn’t flagged by NASCAR just opens the door up for othet teams to get one passed inspection.

All the hooplah NASCAR made about paint schemes and applying white powder in the rear quarter panels is now moot after RPM basically changed the entire lower half of the car’s wrap scheme with no mess.

Theres probably no change and it will have zero effect on performance but the fact that the process wasn’t flagged by NASCAR just opens the door up for othet teams to get one passed inspection.
yeah that will make a hell of a difference, I am sure Nascar will open up the gates on that deal and double wrapped cars will be the standard.

Just tuned in, did I hear right, there might be weather tonight?

Rest assured, nobody will be able to catch them during the race .... you wasted a box of tissues
I don't think you got that quite right, but carry on, your quarky comments whenever I post something that might be significant and on topic and your attempt to make it personal are always welcomed. ;)

I don't think you got that quite right, but carry on, your quarky comments whenever I post something that might be significant and on topic and your attempt to make it personal are always welcomed. ;)

Nothing personal at all ...... Childers is whining, the car will be the one to beat

Back
Top Bottom