2018 Darlington -- Bojangles Southern 500 - Pre-Race Thread

What's so ridiculous is with the new points system with the win and your in supposedly taking the points out of the equation, points are all they talk about now;) all race long.

What's so ridiculous is with the new points system with the win and your in supposedly taking the points out of the equation, points are all they talk about now;) all race long.
That's all they will talk about until the last lap at Homestead. It's going to drive me..... :wacko:

That's all they will talk about until the last lap at Homestead. It's going to drive me..... :wacko:
I'm hoping the last car to make the cut off isn't close this year, I don't want to watch half the race like last year watching to see if Stenhouse makes it it. Ugh.

Why does NASCUR allow and obviously encourage a singer to massacre our National Anthem ????
Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

Does the Darlington track have any individual seats or is it all bench seating?

College girls have been wearing jean shorts for years. Thats not an intentional throwback, its current fashion trends.

Making NASCAR sound like your old stepdad that says “I found it on the googles”.

College girls have been wearing jean shorts for years. Thats not an intentional throwback, its current fashion trends.

Making NASCAR sound like your old stepdad that says “I found it on the googles”.

The short jean shorts are making a comeback among frat stars

This race weekend looks so much fun. I think i got to go next year. I might have to breakdown and get the airstream my girlfriend keeps requesting. I want to see a Rousch or Petty car in playoffs. Come on Bubba or Kenseth!

Back
Top Bottom