2018 Darlington Throwbacks

That's a sweet look

DarlingtonSouthern8.jpg

That's ****** incredible.

If Rowdy Burns is driving the pace car then by God the 18 better have a Russ Wheeler scheme.

look pretty good to me, I'm not that big a stickler, It's yellow, the stripes are the same, it was his Dad's ride..it's cool

It is pretty neat...but the should have at leat put Duracell diagonally on the hood. By the way this is the car that finished third behind Craven and Bush at Darlington. Big Dave was running them down and I thought for sure they would wreck each other and he would get the win.

It is pretty neat...but the should have at leat put Duracell diagonally on the hood. By the way this is the car that finished third behind Craven and Bush at Darlington. Big Dave was running them down and I thought for sure they would wreck each other and he would get the win.
I found a little clip, Dave mentioned the third in the Jasper car.

That is just freaking cool.

Oh the nostalgia... blaneys is my favorite thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only car missing is the Tide car now, then they can recreate the whole finish

Gordon ran that paint scheme a number of years
New-Release-Dual-Autographed-Jeff-Gordon-Ray-Evernham-1998-24-Darlington-Race-Win-124-Scale-Die-Cast-1.jpg

1992 thru 2000, plus one race in 2004 and one race in 2015.

It will be weird seeing it run again without JG behind the wheel. But it's my all time favorite paint job, and now it'll be on my favorite car (6th gen Camaro) so I'll be a sucker and buy the diecast :D

Chase Elliott, along with his father Bill Elliott and uncle Ernie Elliott, unveiled the No. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 throwback paint scheme that will race at Darlington. The scheme pays homage to a car driven by Chase Elliott's late cousin Casey Elliott.

i
xOoOdSh.jpg

Chase Elliott, along with his father Bill Elliott and uncle Ernie Elliott, unveiled the No. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 throwback paint scheme that will race at Darlington. The scheme pays homage to a car driven by Chase Elliott's late cousin Casey Elliott.

i
xOoOdSh.jpg

They should have made the 9 red to look more like Casey's car, but a cool and good looking scheme nonetheless.

Overall, pretty sweet looking rides so far!

The exception is the hideous pink-and-black car. I respect Joey Gase's tribute to his dad, but... THAT THING IS HIDEOUS! :p

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom