2018 Darlington Throwbacks

Called it! Bad ass car, I think RCR got throwback of the weekend.

Any paint scheme for the 3 would be OK --- except the all black. And I seriously doubt Richard would do that. He promised Dale's mom he wouldn't.

Exactly, so I'm shocked.

Alright! It's not black.

Last edited:
Going forward, I think everyone should do their unveil like this. Just roll it off the truck at the track and let that be the first time we all see it. That would bring the buzz back to this throwback deal that seems to be losing a little steam.

That could be pretty great honestly. Would have to cover the deal on NBC Sports Network or something tho. Make like a whole special for it on TV so people can watch.

Mike drove the 84 also but had a bad wreck and sustained a head injury and quit. Bobby Hillin drove the 8

Oh, Jeez I forgot all about what happened to Mike.
_8Miller1989ref-vi.jpg

I seen some they've shown on TV that didn't get posted in here, either they didn't get announced either, I missed them in this thread, or we just all missed them lol.

The throwback segment on NASCAR America was pretty cool.Showing the grandchildren of the original builder of the track was really neat with the old buses that were driven to the track.It takes you back to the old days when NASCAR was just getting popular.Love the throwback t-shirts and the old paint schemes.The 3 car looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom