2018 DAYTONA -- THE COKE ZERO SUGAR 400 - Pre-Race Thread

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
34 mins · Instagram ·
I show up for today’s production meeting and everyone is wearing these T-shirt’s

36764811_10156615068997422_8568573408944586752_n.jpg

Reactions: Pat
Pumped, I’m about 45 min away from heading to the track, I’m in Daytona. Weather looking good on my app,hope the 9 can get a win here.

Anyone have a stream? or leader board. DISH and NBC are in a contract dispute. :(:mad:

Did they reduce horsepower for this race too like they did for last plate race

Hey everybody new guy here,I don't know if its been discussed here but I wonder if HMS is pulling back a little money wise to see what is going to happen with NASCAR?It sure seems like the Chevy teams are struggling big time and I wonder if the manufacturer is getting worried.Just a thought anyway.I'm older so I have been a fan for a long time and wonder what is going on?Was a big Sr fan and finally found another driver in JJ.
Will be glad to read the opinions on this forum.

Dale Jr's presence as part of NASCAR broadcasts make me enjoy watching. I normally don't tune in until the pace laps.

Hey everybody new guy here,I don't know if its been discussed here but I wonder if HMS is pulling back a little money wise to see what is going to happen with NASCAR?It sure seems like the Chevy teams are struggling big time and I wonder if if the manufacturer is getting worried.Just a thought anyway.I'm older so I have been a fan for a long time and wonder what is going on?Was a big Sr fan and finally found another driver in JJ.
Welcome! You might want to raise your HMS theory in a separate discussion. It may get lost in this pre-race thread.

Hey everybody new guy here,I don't know if its been discussed here but I wonder if HMS is pulling back a little money wise to see what is going to happen with NASCAR?It sure seems like the Chevy teams are struggling big time and I wonder if the manufacturer is getting worried.Just a thought anyway.I'm older so I have been a fan for a long time and wonder what is going on?Was a big Sr fan and finally found another driver in JJ.

Welcome :cheers:

Howdy to my fellow 48 fan! Enjoy the race!!

I like this years opening intro for NASCAR On NBC vs last's years and with the Country dude, anyone know who the singer is for this year ?

NASCAR can't get a break weather-wise this year.It seems every week its an issue.

I don’t know where to put this forgive me but since we are in “the second half of the season” I’d like to revisit a storyline from earlier in the year specially pre season. The media shoved this storyline down our throat with the young drivers taking over and saving the sport. Well Larson, Elliott, Jones, Suarez, Byron have zero wins so far in 18,So low and behold I come across this article today. https://sports.yahoo.com/unfair-isc-blame-young-drivers-not-winning-slow-ticket-sales-213222797.html such rubbish some media members

Back
Top Bottom