re-air scheduled: None

In the Booth: Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip, Jeff Gordon
Pit Reporters: Jamie Little, Regan Smith, Vince Welch, Matt Yocum
In-Race Analyst: Larry McReynolds
Race / Hollywood Hotel Host: Chris Myers
Analysts / Hollywood Hotel: Jeff Gordon, Darrell and Michael Waltrip

Scheduled Race Re-Air Dates/Times:
TBA

Totally premature Dover race weekend forecast. Rely on at your own risk.....

Untitled.jpg

THE RACE: AAA 400 Drive for Autism
TRACK: Dover International Speedway
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race #11 of 36

Date: Sunday, May 6, 2018 in Dover, DE

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 2:15 pm/et

=======================================

TELEVISION COVERAGE

NASCAR RaceDay: 12:30pm/et on FS1
NASCAR Sunday Pre-Race Show: 2:00pm/et on FS1
Television Race Coverage: FS1, 2:00pm/et

Practices:
Friday, May 4, 10:35-11:25am/et, TV-FS1;
Saturday, May 5, 9:30-10:20am/et, TV-FS1;
Saturday, May 5, 12:00-12:50pm/et, TV-FS1

Qualifying for positions 1-40, Friday, May 4 at 3:20 pm/et, TV-FS1;
re-air scheduled: None

In the Booth: Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip, Jeff Gordon
Pit Reporters: Jamie Little, Regan Smith, Vince Welch, Matt Yocum
In-Race Analyst: Larry McReynolds
Race / Hollywood Hotel Host: Chris Myers
Analysts / Hollywood Hotel: Jeff Gordon, Darrell and Michael Waltrip

Scheduled Race Re-Air Dates/Times:
TBA
:D:D:D

ohhhh ok HERE WE GO!!! this week is going to be fun lol.. alot of guys on here this is your big week if you know what i mean hahaha, this is what yall been waiting on.

I guess we're in the same boat. I don't understand what you mean either.
you will see soon trust me!! it will all come out soon ... as we get closer to the race. it will come out, it always does :partytime ESPECIALLY this race

He's probably referring to Jimmie lol

I know I pegged this one for Chase early in the year, but I don't know that the Chevy's have made enough progress to win just yet. Expected them to be a little further along by now.

You make no sense that’s why. Kyle have 3 in a row . What switch are u talking bout?
the day will come, sooner than you think that days like yesterday for the 18 will be more frequent. Those of us who have been around for awhile have seen it many times over the years. 7 times don't come around too often in this sport.

the day will come, sooner than you think that days like yesterday for the 18 will be more frequent. Those of us who have been around for awhile have seen it many times over the years. 7 times don't come around too often in this sport.
Oh ok cool

Tossing around going down. I should know if I have Sunday off by Thursday. I haven't been to Dover since 2010 (broke a 20 year streak), Martinsville has left a bitter taste in my mouth and Pocono is still a month away.

I love Dover. Awesome skill-intensive racetrack... the degree of difficulty is way up there. I hate that "Miles the Monster" shtick, but this track really is a monster.

I've seen a few really good races at Dover (fall '92, fall '94, spring '97 and fall '06 come to mind) but sadly I've seen my share of dogs there. If one car gets hooked up it's lights out for the rest of the field. Dover can become hypnotic during long green flag runs. 500 miles there was brutal on man, machine and fans! I remember a couple of races that approached 5 hours back in the day.

The Original "Monster"! I had a shirt that looked like this. I also have a picture of the huge cutout version of this monster that use to be on the back of the turn 1 grandstand.
il_570xN.1188394362_b3kh.jpg

I've seen a few really good races at Dover (fall '92, fall '94, spring '97 and fall '06 come to mind) but sadly I've seen my share of dogs there. If one car gets hooked up it's lights out for the rest of the field. Dover can become hypnotic during long green flag runs. 500 miles there was brutal on man, machine and fans! I remember a couple of races that approached 5 hours back in the day.

The Original "Monster"! I had a shirt that looked like this. I also have a picture of the huge cutout version of this monster that use to be on the back of the turn 1 grandstand.
il_570xN.1188394362_b3kh.jpg
Oh man I forgot about the old Monster my dad used to have one of those.

The last 2 spring races have been really good hopefully the streak continues.

Back
Top Bottom