2018 Dover - AAA 400 Drive for Autism - Pre-Race Thread

every week

I am assuming you are quoting TheGeneral, I cant see, I have him blocked but I'm assuming he's doing his weekly
freudian reaction formation of invalidating Jimmie. Honestly it ks trolling.
. I'm surprised he is still allowed to bait and troll like this. Any other forum he'd be banned

Anyway, he seemingly is of the assumption Jimmie has won his last race, so when he starts winning again, we'll see what he says.

That said, 48 may not win but he will be a contender

I am assuming you are quoting TheGeneral, I cant see, I have him blocked but I'm assuming he's doing his weekly
freudian reaction formation of invalidating Jimmie. Honestly it ks trolling.
. I'm surprised he is still allowed to bait and troll like this. Any other forum he'd be banned

Anyway, he seemingly is of the assumption Jimmie has won his last race, so when he starts winning again, we'll see what he says.

That said, 48 may not win but he will be a contender

That Richard Petty guy’s a hack.

Guess me and @Revman and all us other Kyle Busch fans can’t speak on JJ anymore or speak how we feel .. y’all won! JJ is the greatest and he will win this weeken! Isn’t that what y’all want to hear when y’all dont even believe that smh.. you can’t say hate in here either but what other word can you use to describe how a lot of y’all act in here but when it’s JJ or chase y’all get all in your feelings it’s ridiculous.. can’t wait until Sunday , to prove my point

Guess me and @Revman and all us other Kyle Busch fans can’t speak on JJ anymore or speak how we feel .. y’all won! JJ is the greatest and he will win this weeken! Isn’t that what y’all want to hear when y’all dont even believe that smh.. you can’t say hate in here either but what other word can you use to describe how a lot of y’all act in here but when it’s JJ or chase y’all get all in your feelings it’s ridiculous.. can’t wait until Sunday , to prove my point

You bring it up dawg. You aren’t even debating anybody, you just came into the thread and starting talking **** about the 48

I didn't say you can't speak. I just asked you to calm down. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Maybe a Jimmie vs Kyle Sandbox Thread would be a great place to hash all of it out rather than every week in the pre-race thread? :idunno:

I don't get the fixation but that may be just me?
Don’t think I said anything last week :idunno:, I said chase or Blaney would win , didn’t mention JJ one time. DOVER is he so called playground so yes I did mention it this week. Sorry who all I offended

DcRUmtvXUAAKbcB.jpg:large

Note: All times are ET

Thursday, May 3
2:05-2:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series first practice (Follow live)
4:05-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice (Follow live)

Press Pass (Watch live)
3:30 p.m.: David Gilliland, Todd Gilliland, Myatt Snider

Friday, May 4
9:35-10:25 a.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series first practice, FS1 (Follow live)
10:35-11:25 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series first practice, FS1 (Follow live)
1:05 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
2:05-2:50 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
3:20 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Busch Pole Qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
5 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series JEGS 200 (200 laps, 200 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Press Pass (Watch live)
9 a.m.: Joey Logano
9:15 a.m.: Austin Dillon
9:30 a.m.: Jimmie Johnson
9:45 a.m.: Daniel Suarez
11:30 a.m.: Justin Allgaier, Brandon Jones, Elliott Sadler, Ryan Sieg
12:30 p.m.: Martin Truex Jr.
4:15 p.m.: Post-Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying
7 p.m.: Post-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race

Saturday, May 5
9:30-10:20 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series second practice, FS1 (Follow live)
10:35 a.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
noon-12:50 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
1:30 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series OneMain Financial 200 (200 laps, 200 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Press Pass (Watch live)
3:30 p.m.: Post-NASCAR Xfinity Series race

Sunday, May 6
2 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series AAA 400 Drive for Autism (400 laps, 400 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Press Pass (Watch live)
5:45 p.m.: Post-Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race

Someday we'll be able to stop talking about close calls :(
Doesn’t effect me much. Chase has made advancements in the championship points without a win, as close as coming 1 race away from qualifying for the homestead finale. Shows he can accomplish a ton without a win.

Wins certainly matter when calculating a driver’s talent or worth but as far as success in the end, with this points system (ironically), it shows he can have success without a race win.

People neglect to look at anything other than the W column.

Doesn’t effect me much. Chase has made advancements in the championship points without a win, as close as coming 1 race away from qualifying for the homestead finale. Shows he can accomplish a ton without a win.

Wins certainly matter when calculating a driver’s talent or worth but as far as success in the end, with this points system (ironically), it shows he can have success without a race win.

People neglect to look at anything other than the W column.
I've been keeping this train of thought also, I just think it would do a lot for he and that team. And it would silence the chirpers - lord knows how nice that would be.

Winning races is everything.

Chase Elliott would agree with that.
Then what is winning championships?

I don't care much about Chase's success one way or the other. I ask only because when Kenseth won a title with only one win, NASCAR shook the snowglobe until all the flakes settles in new spots. Who knows what they'll do if Chase second-places his way to a trophy?

Then what is winning championships?

I don't care much about Chase's success one way or the other. I ask only because when Kenseth won a title with only one win, NASCAR shook the snowglobe until all the flakes settles in new spots. Who knows what they'll do if Chase second-places his way to a trophy?
It has already happened more than once. The regular season winner didn't win the cup. It is pretty much a waste of time following the points or even trying to figure out how they are awarded. They took something that was pretty complicated in the first place compared to mainstream sports and tweaked it so bad it is almost impossible for anybody to follow.

I hope Chase wins, I've witnessed 2 first time wins at races I've been at, Truex at Dover and Ragan at Daytona. But never had my driver win.

I hope Chase wins, I've witnessed 2 first time wins at races I've been at, Truex at Dover and Ragan at Daytona. But never had my driver win.
Aren't you guys in a bit of a drought down that way? Leave it to NASCAR to bring rain.

I'm a big Kyle Busch fan and your posts are absolutely miserable to read. I'll continue to just scroll past your posts from now on but just wanted to point out that being a Kyle Busch fan has nothing to do with the nonsense you constantly spew ;)

This is probably the whackiest Dover race I've seen. It also happened to be the final 500 miler at The Monster Mile.

That was a great race! The last 20 laps of that one were probably the best be I've seen at Dover in person. Everyone was on their feet. Burton was certainly the sentimental favorite.

Was just sitting here watching a few laps and caught this hahahahaha

412faa097afce668bd92ac680ec56c37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom