2018 Homestead -- Ford EcoBoost 400 -- Pre-Race Thread

I thinks it funny how wound up people are over the pit stall situation. I know its not F1 where its super common but its hardly a first for NASCAR. Been plenty of times owners swapped pit crews to help the higher ranking team or a driver let his teammate pass him for a few extra points. Its no big deal. Its part of motorsports.

All the competitors are fine men and I hope they all get along well and have a great day. About the only mother ****** thing I can post on this ****** board without it getting deleted.

I thinks it funny how wound up people are over the pit stall situation. I know its not F1 where its super common but its hardly a first for NASCAR. Been plenty of times owners swapped pit crews to help the higher ranking team or a driver let his teammate pass him for a few extra points. Its no big deal. Its part of motorsports.
apples and oranges.

Now that all 4 drivers have been interviewed we can get down to the pre show and then drop the green flag and let the chips fall where they may. I'm ready.

HOMESTEAD is a city itself
They have a post office, police, and even an elaborates electronic bill pay system for public services, plus a Homestead city web page. They deserve to be recognized themselves without the Miami attachment.

Very shameful of Nascar and the coach to conspire to cover up with a pit stall controversy to deflect from shamefully ****ting on Homesteads stature and self worth.

#stop NASCAR's real track address Apartheid now

Ok, who is doing the final 4 driver intros? Don't give up your day job dude.This isn't rassling ...

I can't believe its the last race of the season already, it feels like it just got started( ok not really), and that means, I am just days away from having to eat Turkey :bleh:

Come to my house --- no turkey here. Crabmeat Au Gratin, made with fresh crab and shrimp
Sounds awesome, just need to come up with an excuse to tell the wife why I am leaving and where I am going :laugh:

that guy is a copycat, here is the original :p
iur

Love how Rick Allen repeats information on these drivers we've all heard 1000 times.

These camera shots are neat.

The Ford Edge ST is not cool though, boo on Ford for discontinuing the Focus ST/RS and Fiesta ST.

With all of the championship talk I had forget that Jimmie and Chads divorce will be finalized today.

I'm rooting for the 42, this track seems to favor his style!

I get you don't like it. I couldn't care less about the format. I love this sport, and I am going to miss these Sundays for the next three months. Love it so much that I have booked by races for next year already--tickets, hotel, flights....everything. Love it. Can't get enough.

"....in this country....".....WRC viewership and attendance up. Fans like it. Post on boards their enjoyment and love of the sport. Imagine that....Guess what?....I don't even know how they tech the cars. How could I like that?
I hate this race as you guessed right but I’m in the same boat. Sad that this is the last race for a while, I got Chicagoland tickets, Daytona July race and looking into Martinsville in October.

Greg, you have TOO much imagination. ROTFL

They sure have pulled out all the entertainment stops for the intros. Geez.
Kind of jumped the shark, in my opinion. Oh, well. Showmanship reigns!

I thought I was at a WWE show for awhile. This TV has no idea how to put on a class broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom