2018 Kansas - KC Masterpiece 400 - Pre-Race Thread

I was watching last years race on YouTube. They were all over the track, high, low and the middle. The tires should be better and the second year of the low down force, I am expecting a good high speed barn burner.

I am glad for the later start time, going out to eat at 3pm my time, so hopefully I should be getting home in time for the start of the race.

I actually wish this started later. I’ll be fishing until sundown this weekend for the opener

Minnesota opener? Where are you headed if so? I'll be on Leech lake!

There only a few laps in to practice and I'm already starting to regret not heading down there for both races. I love night racing.

I thought I was ready for it..I'm not. KDB this KDB that..if they can only pass KDB peeing excellence out of his tail pipe..shadup Mikey!

With an 8:46 green flag I might see the start. I will be lucky to wake up in time for the finish. :mad:

Shocker. Harvick and Busch at the top of the board...

Yawn. Can seriously nobody else figure out what those guys are doing?

Chris Buescher is sneakily decent at Kansas. 4 starts with an average finish of 17.2 and one top 10 is pretty darn good considering he's been in backmarker equipment. Top 10 in first practice as well.

8 cars might not make it to quals.. still in inspection.

I feel bad for Clint and both Matt's. I feel bad for all the drivers whose cars failed tech.

I have decided that I have a crush on Ryan Blaney, the cougar that I am.

Qualifying order at Kansas. Harvick on the pole a tenth and a half faster then second.

upload_2018-5-11_18-51-19.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...series/kc-masterpiece-400/stn/livequalifying/

Back
Top Bottom