2018 Kentucky -- QUAKER STATE 400 PRESENTED BY WALMART- Pre-Race Thread

LOL@ Ricky, you found your coconuts.

Last edited:
Hopefully the 17 can get their cars faster. I’d love to see a Busch/Stenhouse rivalry. No love lost with those two.

Truex on the pole
upload_2018-7-13_18-34-25.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...-400-presented-by-walmart/stn/livequalifying/

Wrecky Stenhouse vs Kryle Busch...off track

Is that the best this season has to offer?
Hey, it's better than nothing. I would rather it be Kyle vs. someone actually competitive, but this is all we're gonna get.

I love a good rivalry but if Stenhouse wrecks Busch when he's being put a lap down, NASCAR should seriously consider suspending him for the remainder of the season. And all the fans cheering for that are nothing more than Kyle Busch Haters.

Threatening to wreck a guy as you're being put a lap down is as malignant as it gets and it should certainly be met with some consequence if it cones to fruition.

I love a good rivalry but if Stenhouse wrecks Busch when he's being put a lap down, NASCAR should seriously consider suspending him for the remainder of the season. And all the fans cheering for that are nothing more than Kyle Busch Haters.

Threatening to wreck a guy as you're being put a lap down is as malignant as it gets and it should certainly be met with some consequence if it cones to fruition.

2 races is the precedent based off Matt Kenseth.

imo, Stenhouse didn't say that he would purposely wreck Busch if he's being put a lap down by the 18 car.

If anything, Stenhouse said he would battle Busch to keep from going a lap down instead of just letting Busch go by, similar to what Stenhouse and Newman did during the last laps of the Chicagoland race.

I think you're letting your imagination get a tad carried away. There was no clear specific 'threat' there. IMO good for Stenhouse standing up for himself, I'd say the same about Busch if he was in the same position.

If Fox was covering the race we would all be aware by now that the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth state.
Ole DW would make sure that everybody knew that the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth State.

Cause the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth state, just like the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is Commonwealth state.

If Fox was covering the race we would all be aware by now that the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth state.
Ole DW would make sure that everybody knew that the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth State.

Cause the Commonwealth of Kentucky is a Commonwealth state, just like the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is Commonwealth state.
Virginia too, but for some reason DW never mentioned that at Richmond. Wonder why? ;)

:XXROFL::XXROFL:

"There are four states in the United States that call themselves commonwealths: Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. The distinction is in name alone. The commonwealths are just like any other state in their politics and laws, and there is no difference in their relationship to the nation as a whole".

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wor...difference-between-a-commonwealth-and-a-state

Almost like walling a championship contender head on over 100mph under caution in a series he’s not full time in?

Kyle has actually shown to be 50x more volatile than Ricky will ever claim himself to be.

Truex first, harvick third, and Busch fifth, I doubt I’ll end up kicking myself just reading about this one tomorrow. Still have another week of twilight past 10pm around here, and may as well not waste it.

MARK MY WORDS! Kyle Busch and his PIT CREW I repeat PIT CREW will get him the victory tonight! off to Carowinds I go, talk to u guys and girls later

MARK MY WORDS! Kyle Busch and his PIT CREW I repeat PIT CREW will get him the victory tonight! off to Carowinds I go, talk to u guys and girls later
How is Kyle gonna win with a torn up race car in the garage? Let me guess you got free tickets to Carowinds whatever that is.

How is Kyle gonna win with a torn up race car in the garage? Let me guess you got free tickets to Carowinds whatever that is.
It’s a amusement park .. and why is he his car torn up in garage? I’m confused

Now we talkin, way to go Stenhouse, you got a pair.

Oh yeah, big pair.....Too slow to make it into the final round, so he takes advantage of failure to "confront" a guy strapped into a race car ready to get after pole--something foreign to Wasted Space. Then, proceeds to shoot his mouth off, and let the faster guy know that if he can't race him for position, he will certainly be a prick when he is getting lapped. Oh yeah, man stuff. You really do dislike Kyle if you are going to lap up these pathetic crumbs. I have to appreciate your conviction though. SMDH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom